PDA

View Full Version : Playing standard keyboard with guitar controller?

Apple2Forever
10-30-2010, 04:14 AM
Can this be done? I had heard that it could, as it only uses five keys. But I tried playing "Light My Fire" with a guitar controller, and it only gave me the option of guitar or bass.

spockroxfaces
10-30-2010, 04:17 AM
once you get far enough in the guitar career it will unlock an option to play keys as guitar. i dont know the exact criteria or if it can be done on bass career.

Apple2Forever
10-30-2010, 04:22 AM
once you get far enough in the guitar career it will unlock an option to play keys as guitar. i dont know the exact criteria or if it can be done on bass career.
Cheers, was just keen to know as I only got the game yesterday and am having a few friends round to play it tonight, so I guess keyboard will have to wait. I've pre-ordered the actual keyboard but I'm in New Zealand but for some reason we're getting that a a month after the actual game. I believe it's an even longer wait for the pro guitar.

Inkoi
10-30-2010, 11:39 AM
you unlock it for playing all the easy songs on guitar :P i dunno if difficulty matters. i unlocked it though after playing all the warmup songs on expert guitar