PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Pictures

DeathStarkill
10-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Where are they on this site? I know for a fact people have 1000 GS. Seems like this has been a trend lately on this site...Mafia II Jimmy's Vendetta still has no pictures and that released over a month ago. Was up moderators?

mikachu93
10-30-2010, 03:12 PM
The picture have been up for weeks... Unless they're just not being coloured in?

MetallicaDan
10-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Mine still show up as Secret Achievements.

DeathStarkill
10-30-2010, 08:54 PM
The picture have been up for weeks... Unless they're just not being coloured in?

None of the MAIN achievements are colored in....and all of the SECRET achievements are still listed as secret. Not to criticize, but shouldn't you have looked at the list (to see what I was talking about) before offering a perspective? C'mon guys we can do better!

mikachu93
10-30-2010, 09:06 PM
None of the MAIN achievements are colored in....and all of the SECRET achievements are still listed as secret. Not to criticize, but shouldn't you have looked at the list (to see what I was talking about) before offering a perspective? C'mon guys we can do better!
In all fairness, you weren't very specific. The achievement pictures are on the site, and I answered the question asked.

Burning Karma
10-31-2010, 02:45 AM
Pants, who is in charge of that, was on vacation. He even made a thread about it, but it's gone now.

DeathStarkill
10-31-2010, 11:07 AM
In all fairness, you weren't very specific. The achievement pictures are on the site, and I answered the question asked.

Dude...not they aren't....not all of them....just the NON-SECRET ones