PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Bonuses Just Early Unlocks?

fragerfox
10-30-2010, 08:15 AM
I just got the game today (so no pre-order code for me) and to my surprise I found that all the pre-order bonuses were there but they needed to be unlocked in-game. Do those pre-order codes just unlock them early because then if you can't get your code to work you could still try getting them the old fashion way (completing the tasks and getting enough points).

Hawaiian
10-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Well the "'Get Lucky' Karma Power" Pre-Order-Bonus is for sure an early unlock. But I think the "'Sports Car' Pack" and the "Ultra Lounge Bundle Set" are exclusive.

Can anyone confirm this?

Komrade Kayce
10-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Well the "'Get Lucky' Karma Power" Pre-Order-Bonus is for sure an early unlock. But I think the "'Sports Car' Pack" and the "Ultra Lounge Bundle Set" are exclusive.

Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that all of those are available through purchase in the Challenges section.

I think the Ultra Lounge costs 200 challenge points while the Sports Car pack costs 350 or something.

SSJ3
10-30-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm glad I didn't pre order then

xtye
10-31-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm glad I didn't pre order then
Why? It's not like you're losing out on money...either way the game is still $60.

zerospaceA4
10-31-2010, 08:18 AM
Well, I pre-ordered, but my retailer didn't offer any in-game items. So I'm glad I can access them anyway. Already unlocked the lounge living room set, it's gorgeous.