PDA

View Full Version : Problems with individual song leaderboards

CutePoisonCTU
10-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else is having this problem, or knows how to fix it? After I have played a song in quickplay, I get told my score and my rankon the leaderboard , but when I go into the leaderboard for that song i'm not actually on the list. My name is there, but it's not got a rank even though I have a score and got told what rank I am after the song.

I signed onto my boyfriends gamertag to see if I appeared in his friends list on the leaderboards for the songs I have played and I'm not even on them.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

Inkoi
10-30-2010, 12:00 PM
just so you know its not just you :)
iv had the same problem too :/

Dan2102
10-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Same for me. I might be wrong, but it may have something to do with getting the high score in a roadtrip instead of quick play.

Probably wrong but it was the only thing I could think of.

CutePoisonCTU
11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the responses. I will check when I get back home from work tonight and see if it's been fixed yet. Just abit annoying because I am in the top 5 on some of the songs!

theshieguy
11-01-2010, 02:09 PM
The leaderboards sometimes take a few hours to upload new high scores. If you ever check a score after playing a song, and your name is at the bottom of the list, then that score is in the process of being added to the full list. Waiting for scores to upload on leaderboards was also how Rock Band 1 and Rock Band 2 worked. This is nothing new and it is not a "problem" with the leaderboards. The data just has to be uploaded to the Rock Central servers. :cool:

CutePoisonCTU
11-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Thanks theshieguy...although, by a few hours, do you really mean afew days? lol. I set a vocal score on Atreyu - Coffin Nails last Thursday and it still hadn't been updated over the weekend, same for all of the Avenged Sevenfold songs I sang lol. I'll check tonight though.

RealistIdealist
11-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks theshieguy...although, by a few hours, do you really mean afew days? lol. I set a vocal score on Atreyu - Coffin Nails last Thursday and it still hadn't been updated over the weekend, same for all of the Avenged Sevenfold songs I sang lol. I'll check tonight though.

I think with the possibly millions of people playing this game that the leaderboards will take longer to update. Also not to mention they need like 10+ different leaderboards for one song (vocals, harmonies, guitar, pro guitar, pro bass, bass, drums, pro drums, keys, pro keys, & band)

CutePoisonCTU
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM
I think with the possibly millions of people playing this game that the leaderboards will take longer to update. Also not to mention they need like 10+ different leaderboards for one song (vocals, harmonies, guitar, pro guitar, pro bass, bass, drums, pro drums, keys, pro keys, & band)

Yeah this is what I am thinking.

theshieguy
11-01-2010, 02:25 PM

Rock Band 2's scores took 4-6 hours to upload but I haven't exactly timed Rock Band's 3 upload time. I got a few top 10 vocal scores, but I didn't check to see how long it took for them to be posted. I know that I sang them last Tuesday and they were posted when I checked last Friday. If you sang the song on Thursday, what day did you re-check it? It shouldn't take more than a day or two, but the Rock Central servers have been in and out connection-wise since last week. And we now have Pro mode scores as well as keyboard scores. So I don't know if the 4-6 hour time window is still the same.

CutePoisonCTU
11-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Rock Band 2's scores took 4-6 hours to upload but I haven't exactly timed Rock Band's 3 upload time. I got a few top 10 vocal scores, but I didn't check to see how long it took for them to be posted. I know that I sang them last Tuesday and they were posted when I checked last Friday. If you sang the song on Thursday, what day did you re-check it? It shouldn't take more than a day or two, but the Rock Central servers have been in and out connection-wise since last week. And we now have Pro mode scores as well as keyboard scores. So I don't know if the 4-6 hour time window is still the same.

Thanks.

Last I checked was Sunday (yesterday). Will be checking tonight too to see if my scores are up there. Hope so :).