PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Battle cheevo easier way to get 5 star team

alf hockeyfan
10-30-2010, 03:01 PM
if you have a boosting friend or even if you wanna try your luck with a random heres a way to get a five star team....

take note of your players teams and leagues in your HUT. then quit ang go into My NHL11/creation zone/edit player and find players from your HUT and edit their attributes to 99 then quit and save rosters and then your team should be five star. Note not all players need to be altered. i only needed two offensive lines and 1 defensive player and netminder altering to get a five star team. hope this helps!

M A N I K Fury
10-30-2010, 11:09 PM
so if you have a crappy guy you can make him into an allstar and have a 5 star team that way and still be under the cap? im goin out tonight but ill give this a go tomorrow.

Tubby 94
10-31-2010, 03:43 PM
it doesnt work i tried it as soon as you join an online game every ones stats gets reset to what it was before

M A N I K Fury
11-01-2010, 02:07 AM
think if you trade the player away, he will stay a 99 overall. so if you get 2 people, they just get multiple 99s and trade them to each other and they'll stay a 99. but im not sure if this is true or not this is a theory. if anyone wants to try it out send me a message.

alf hockeyfan
11-01-2010, 06:15 PM
got it but if you start a online tournament i think then it resets but if you play a quick online game then it stays that way! i first played a quick online game but when i played a online tournament it reset

M A N I K Fury
11-02-2010, 04:43 AM
just tried a quickplay with just doing my goalies. backed out at the team select screen and when i got back they reset. im goin to do it again but play a game, and let you know if they stick.

EDIT:

i just played a game, and they do not stick, so this will only work if you do it to your guys every time after every game. but the rank does stick for the one game you play. tested on a goalie, made him 95 and after he went back to a 62. so i also think if you trade the 99 player away he will stick to a 99. again if anyone wants to test this trading 99 theory with me send me a message. GT: Xi Hans

ejbadger
11-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Seems logical, but tedious after each game. I'd probably only do it for one game to unlock the achievement.

If you're down for a boost, let me know.

M A N I K Fury
11-02-2010, 02:52 PM
like the previous guy said if you go into a tourny it resets the rank, and if we dont find each other in quick match the first time we both have to redo all the guys again.

alf hockeyfan
11-02-2010, 05:06 PM
like the previous guy said if you go into a tourny it resets the rank, and if we dont find each other in quick match the first time we both have to redo all the guys again. \

when i did it with my son if we didn`t find each other i quit and it never reset it mught reset after a game but not when we were waiting to press "ready"

M A N I K Fury
11-02-2010, 06:11 PM
im getting roster updates now when i do this, but when i accept then and play the game my lines are still like 90s but my off/def rating go down, so do i lose my 5 star team or is it still a 5star. and i figured something out, if your ratings get reset go to dashboard and go back into it and they should be back to the 90s again. (that is if you didnt overwrite the rosters)

EDIT:

you can get the 5 star acheevo by doing this, the only way it will work though is if you dont find the guy who is helping you right away, you have to go to the dashboard and then load it up again and it should work. then search for your friend again until you find him on the first try.

HINT: if your stats (OFF,DEF,GOL) go back to the regular (before you did the stat boosting) when accepting your opponent, then you wont have the 5 star team.

my Example: my team after boosting was 97 OFF, 96 DEF, 99 GOL, and if your at the team select screen and i saw 70 OFF, 69 DEF, 70 GOL it means i wouldnt have the 5 star team and i would have to dashboard.

sorry i dont really know how to explain it well, so hopefully this will help some what.

and i got it doing it this way, so if acdougla17 can add this to the guide,and if it this isnt worded great ill try and explain it better over a voice message or something else.

rob1302
11-03-2010, 04:11 AM
How do you know if the other player youre playing is 5 star too?
If i'm just going quick online match does it only play me against other teams with 5 stars (assuming i'm 5 stars as well)

M A N I K Fury
11-03-2010, 05:04 AM
its just random, if they have high 80s on off/def/gol or even low 90s then i think its safe to say they are a 5star team. but correct me if im wrong, im just taking a guess at what ratings make a 5* team.

rob1302
11-03-2010, 10:20 PM
if i have someone to boost 5 star with, how do i even make it so i find him in the vs play on HUT?

M A N I K Fury
11-03-2010, 10:52 PM
just countdown from 3 and press search at the same time and home you guys match up 1st time.

Divigate
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Sorry, can you explain this? It goes to default roster when i go to HUT

M A N I K Fury
11-29-2010, 03:27 AM
might of patched it.

rob1302
12-03-2010, 03:40 AM
ya can't do this anymore since it resets the rosters before you go in HUT now :(