PDA

View Full Version : Please answer

Vendinator354
10-30-2010, 03:27 PM
right ive only got to do gold on combat training challenge to 100% and ive heard u dont have to do the xxx xxx combo or the xxxx xxxx combo if your only level 2 saber. so my question is can i make a new save level saber up to level 2 do the challenege and still get my achievement even though i havent completed other challeneges on that save????????????

so on one save i have completed gold on all but combat training and on the other save i have just combat training completed

davidmerrell
10-30-2010, 03:34 PM
right ive only got to do gold on combat training challenge to 100% and ive heard u dont have to do the xxx xxx combo or the xxxx xxxx combo if your only level 2 saber. so my question is can i make a new save level saber up to level 2 do the challenege and still get my achievement even though i havent completed other challeneges on that save????????????

so on one save i have completed gold on all but combat training and on the other save i have just combat training completed

Yes you can but then you would have to redo all the rest. And if you was going to do that you dont even gotta level up to level two. You can just be at level one. I was in the same exact boat as you man. I played on my other save and got gold but when I realized I had to get gold on the other 9 again I said screw that and went and tried again. Guess what, got it on the second try. I would reccomend trying the one you have already done but if you got your mind made up then yes, start another save and go get that gold right away. Im just letting you know now you wont get gold on the final one without leveling up some force powers though. That means you would have to invest a ton of more time in just to get all your golds. Is it worth it? Thats my advice.

Vendinator354
10-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Yes you can but then you would have to redo all the rest. And if you was going to do that you dont even gotta level up to level two. You can just be at level one. I was in the same exact boat as you man. I played on my other save and got gold but when I realized I had to get gold on the other 9 again I said screw that and went and tried again. Guess what, got it on the second try. I would reccomend trying the one you have already done but if you got your mind made up then yes, start another save and go get that gold right away. Im just letting you know now you wont get gold on the final one without leveling up some force powers though. That means you would have to invest a ton of more time in just to get all your golds. Is it worth it? Thats my advice.
cheers mate since i posted i got from not doing it to gettin over 45 every time im going to get it (hopefully cheers for advice man now that u told me i would have to level up to do last 1 im not going bother just going grind at this for ages

davidmerrell
10-30-2010, 04:00 PM
cheers mate since i posted i got from not doing it to gettin over 45 every time im going to get it (hopefully cheers for advice man now that u told me i would have to level up to do last 1 im not going bother just going grind at this for ages overall I tried prolly 50 times or more. it takes practice.

Vendinator354
10-30-2010, 04:26 PM
overall I tried prolly 50 times or more. it takes practice. just got a 54.6 ill get it soon

Vendinator354
10-30-2010, 04:50 PM
just got a 54.6 ill get it soon
yesssssssss 57.057

davidmerrell
10-30-2010, 06:18 PM
yesssssssss 57.057

Feels good dont it. lol Man that medal drove me nuts.