PDA

View Full Version : Any others like this on Arcade

superbrystar
10-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Any recommendations for other games like Costume Quest on Live Arcade, especially kid friendly RPGs.

madmassey
10-31-2010, 05:41 AM
The two Penny Arcade games are really the only games even close to this on XBLA... But they're definitely not kid friendly, haha

Ooyah
11-01-2010, 08:39 AM
I can't think of anything else like this on arcade, so forgive me if I fail to address your question as such... but this game reminded me very much of the retail release Blue Dragon, which is quite kid friendly, although with a few edges to it. It is a very long game, though, and could be very frustrating for kids below a certain age. Costume Quest also appears to be heavily influenced by a Japanese series called "Mother" (I think that it may be better known as "Earthbound" in the west) ... not sure if that is available on the Wii downloadable service. Sorry not to be able to address your actual question, though.

ladyvader
11-02-2010, 03:37 AM
Vandal Hearts is a turn based RPG that is an arcade title. You might want to give it a try before buying it.

Animal Mother
11-22-2010, 04:50 AM
I played the demo and I loved it I can't wait to play the full game hehehe.

John Januarius
02-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Band of Bugs is kinda similiar to this.

UnarmedReaper07
04-02-2011, 03:58 AM
If you go into "Destination Arcade" and find "Costume Quest" there will be a certain button. This button is pretty much a "compare" button that compares it to other similar games on Xbox Live.