So my SIM has a job.

He goes to work...

And I speed up time...

But it's still a little...

Long.

How can I speed this up please?

Cheers,

Az

Because thing to do is have multiple sims and plan out everyone's actions when they return from work (or have one or more not working, or have them work different hours possibly, etc.) and minimize downtime. There's no simple way to speed it up anymore than leaving it on max speed, so just like..make a plan for when you get home.

What needs will he have when arriving home? What are you gonna do after that? What goals do you want to achieve before the next work day? Are you going to get him fully rested and happy again later in the night, or will you use the karma power to restore stats? What challenges are you working on? etc.

SSJ3
10-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Why are you typing like that lol.

tS-BLiTZ
10-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Why are you typing like that lol.

Nothing wrong with formatting ;)

Azrael008uk
10-31-2010, 02:02 AM
Thanks Blitz,

I suspected that was the case.

The game encouraged me to make a family to start with and I was overwhelmed.

I'm a bit of a Sims virgin so I started again with a new single person.

As I get the hang of it I'll start managing my people like you say.

In the meantime I've been using the time to go to the local park and experiment with "Epic Fail" on total strangers.

(Sounds funny? Don't laugh. Like the game warns "the universe has ways of righting itself" and I was rewarded with an Earthquake in the middle of the night that knacked everything in my house).

Az

tS-BLiTZ
10-31-2010, 02:59 AM
I was afraid too, don't worry. And yeah, epic failing people at the park is a good way as well :)