PDA

View Full Version : Undead Overrun Leaderboard problem?

Frasr
10-30-2010, 09:49 PM
well I was just playing undead overrun and got to round 29 with a personal score of 152,000 points and 500 ish kills, which I think should make me number 1 on the leaderboard (the best person has about 130,000 points last time I checked). but for some reason I'm not showing up on the leaderboards at all! I was playing it with my friend who was playing it for the first time and his score was on the leaderboards right after the game was over.. He says my name doesn't even appear on his leaderboard.. for me it just says something like
Frasr: Score -- Kills -- Deaths -- Time survived --

:mad:

edit: I didn't even back out early or anything like that, I even played another short game after that one

verybadloser
10-31-2010, 12:21 AM
A load of us are having this problem :<, i have played this about 5 times and always score between 100-150 thousand, and fail to have stats on the leaderboard, Yet the people who played in the same game as me are on the leaderboard. The one theory we have is it maybe doesn't register if you have aim set to casual (i can't see why not though) but i have yet to test this out.

ZoddtheGod
10-31-2010, 07:53 AM
Turn off Casual Aiming. Problem solved.

Vulger Spartan
11-01-2010, 04:32 AM
I have Casual Aim pretty much since the games inception (got tired of all the High power handgun people destroying me) & I'm on all the leaderboards, Except Undead Overrun. My Friend in Florida Changed his to Casual Aim a More than a Month Before the DLCs Release (he's like a 1st time Rank 37 and he changed it so it would go a little faster to 50for his cheev) & He's on the Board too. so I dunno I think hitting more than 100,000 knocks you off. but I'm gonna Change it anyway, what the hell....

DJ MIME 1
11-01-2010, 07:09 AM
Im having the same problem here, but dont get to far ahead of yourselves I think I have a pretty good shot for the tops :Bounce:

crewdy
11-01-2010, 09:07 AM
I hit a 184k (600+ kills) and it wasn't there. Very peeved. Over about 125k, it also doesn't add to the total team score at the end of the match, it seems like it just fails to register when it gets over a certain amount.