PDA

View Full Version : List of ALL costumes, please?!?!?

Trdis Trvler
10-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Only missing one. I've played through on easy and unleashed. I've gotton a medal on every challenge and yet nothing. If someone has the complete list so I can compare that would be great. TIA

mikachu93
10-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Did you see both endings? Collect the Threepkiller holocron? You said you've finished all challenges with a gold.

Mr G85X
10-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Did you see both endings? Collect the Threepkiller holocron? You said you've finished all challenges with a gold.

There's a ton more than can only be unlocked through cheat codes
Boba Fett
Dark Apprentice
Experimental Jedi Armor
General Kota
Jump Trooper
Nemoidian
Rebel Commando
Rebel Trooper
Saber Guard
Scout Trooper
Sith Acolyte
Sith Training Droid
Stormtrooper
Terror Trooper

Trdis Trvler
10-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Did you see both endings? Yes
Collect the Threepkiller holocron? Yes
You said you've finished all challenges with a gold. No, still working on that, what one do you get for getting gold on all challenges? If that's the case, I might as well give it up, having a real issue with a few of them like the first one with the timing.

Trdis Trvler
10-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Boba Fett
Dark Apprentice
Experimental Jedi Armor
General Kota
Jump Trooper
Nemoidian
Rebel Commando
Rebel Trooper
Saber Guard
Scout Trooper
Sith Acolyte
Sith Training Droid
Stormtrooper
Terror Trooper

What are the cheat codes? TIA

mikachu93
10-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Boba Fett
Dark Apprentice
Experimental Jedi Armor
General Kota
Jump Trooper
Nemoidian
Rebel Commando
Rebel Trooper
Saber Guard
Scout Trooper
Sith Acolyte
Sith Training Droid
Stormtrooper
Terror Trooper
Every single one of those is awarded for gold medals in the Challenge mode or for finishing the story.

Did you see both endings? Yes
Collect the Threepkiller holocron? Yes
You said you've finished all challenges with a gold. No, still working on that, what one do you get for getting gold on all challenges? If that's the case, I might as well give it up, having a real issue with a few of them like the first one with the timing.
Each gold medal nets you a new costume. Ten challenges, ten costumes.

Mr G85X
10-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Every single one of those is awarded for gold medals in the Challenge mode or for finishing the story.

In that case, theres the list.

His question has been answered.

Why game and hmv are giving out costumes in that list as pre-order goodies... i'll never know.

Trdis Trvler
10-30-2010, 11:31 PM

So even the exclusives? I already got the Sith Acolyte outfit, but what about the one from the CE and Maul Killer? Are those unlocked from getting golds as well? Thanks

mikachu93
10-30-2010, 11:34 PM
So even the exclusives? I already got the Sith Acolyte outfit, but what about the one from the CE and Maul Killer? Are those unlocked from getting golds as well? Thanks
Nope. Exclusives are exclusives, sadly.

Trdis Trvler
10-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Nope. Exclusives are exclusives, sadly.
True, but wasn't the Sith Acolyte outfit an exclusive for Best buy?

mikachu93
10-30-2010, 11:41 PM
True, but wasn't the Sith Acolyte outfit an exclusive for Best buy?
I'm not sure. I know Best Buy had something, but no idea what.

Katarn84
10-31-2010, 07:41 PM

Just gold, right? No need to get all Platinum, then. That's very good, since I have trouble getting golds.. I have 1 platinum, 4/5 silvers (achievement unlocked, but I think it counts also the gold), the rest bronze except for the collector's edition first challenge which is impossible to win (for me at least), don't even think to get a medal...

mikachu93
10-31-2010, 08:21 PM
That's right, no platinum necessary for costumes or crystals.