PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems?

Monstor
10-31-2010, 04:18 AM
Seriously, I know it isn't me, because WoR is easy for me to hit notes, but I can't keep a combo for shit on this game. Anyone else having problems keeping a combo on this game.

Shelton
10-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Seriously, I know it isn't me, because WoR is easy for me to hit notes, but I can't keep a combo for shit on this game. Anyone else having problems keeping a combo on this game.

WoR has an enormous (timing) window compared to Rock Band 3. You need to be a lot more precise with your strumming. Practice and eventually you'll get it.

lostmotiv
10-31-2010, 05:05 AM
^^+1. guitar hero is a lot more forgiving if you don't hit the note exactly on time it still counts it as ok as long as your fairly close. You may also wanna make sure you calibrate rock band 3 that may help a little

Monstor
10-31-2010, 05:08 AM
WoR has an enormous (timing) window compared to Rock Band 3. You need to be a lot more precise with your strumming. Practice and eventually you'll get it.

Yeah tell me the fuck about it, playing that for so long and playing RB3 is a can't.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-31-2010, 07:10 AM
Yeah tell me the fuck about it, playing that for so long and playing RB3 is a can't.

i was like that too, especially the hammer ons, because those you have to be precise with on RB.

but since i eventually stopped playing GH altogether and only played RB, i got used to it and its not a problem for me anymore (for the most part, lol).

Monstor
10-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Yea well, im just about done with this piece of shit, I cant even pass Wake up Dead on RB3 but I can near GS it on RB2. Im done with Music games.

SebastianSB
10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
His new signature makes me giggle. Epic amount of patience, that one.

Coadster1
10-31-2010, 02:45 PM
When I first played it, I had the same problem, I couldn't keep a combo and hit some of the notes. So I put it away for a couple days and gave it a try the other day, I guess I got used to it or something because I didn't have the problem, now it feels like playing Rock Band 2 again. :)

Monstor
10-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Uhm thanks for telling me I have no patience, captain obvious

Coadster1
10-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Uhm thanks for telling me I have no patience, captain obvious

Hey asshole, I don't remember mentioning your name anywhere in my post... ;)

Monstor
10-31-2010, 03:10 PM
I wasn't talking about you, your post showed before mine did, i was talking about that Sebastian guy

Coadster1
10-31-2010, 03:15 PM
I wasn't talking about you, your post showed before mine did, i was talking about that Sebastian guy

Oh, haha. :p

spockroxfaces
10-31-2010, 04:44 PM
its actually a combination of a couple things. the effects in the background can distract you very easily and the timing window is very tight which i thoroughly enjoy. but the ho/po engine is phenomenal.

SK L4xX
10-31-2010, 04:51 PM
well..guitar hero is an arcade game compared to rock band... rb3's timing window is more forgiving than rb2...just calibrate dude and play a game with skill involved and not that WoR shit

Monstor
10-31-2010, 05:01 PM
I finally got my numbers right, my friend Jordan(xGGxKillax) told me to use 30/60 and its AMAZING, I can finally start to enjoy this game

RealistIdealist
10-31-2010, 05:16 PM
well..guitar hero is an arcade game compared to rock band... rb3's timing window is more forgiving than rb2...just calibrate dude and play a game with skill involved and not that WoR shit

Calibration is a thing of deceitful evil. That's why I only like to play RB/GH on a CRT. I seem to be crap at hitting the notes when I'm on a plasma.

Also yes GH is tons more forgiving, why else can I nail Cult of Personality on Expert in GH3 near perfectly but can't play 25 or 6 to 4 past 95%?