PDA

View Full Version : What RB1&2 songs should be "upgraded" for RB3?

Apple2Forever
10-31-2010, 05:06 AM
(ie. on-disc songs that are exportable)

My top pick would be "Gimme Shelter", it really needs multiple vocal parts.

ThatsFatalFury
10-31-2010, 06:29 AM
Boston's Foreplay/Long Time with Keys. Better yet, the entire Boston pack could use the Keyboard part.

DOOKH8R
10-31-2010, 06:32 AM
Baba O'Riley (dlc) would be incredible to try to play on keyboard peripheral.

Sorta off topic-I really want to play some Billy Joel, like Pressure or Ballad of Billy the Kid

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-31-2010, 07:07 AM
Boston's Foreplay/Long Time with Keys. Better yet, the entire Boston pack could use the Keyboard part.

i agree with the boston songs, final countdown (keys) and promised land (keys).

anything can have vocal harmonies.

RealistIdealist
10-31-2010, 08:58 AM
Keys is needed on "Carry on Wayward Son" and "Nine in the Afternoon" imo. Harmonies should be on everything else. I'd actually be willing to spend another 5 bucks if they update all that past stuff with keys and harmonies (where applicable)

Awesome Tree
10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Keys for Highway Star, so we can have the organ solo.

twitchinmonkey
10-31-2010, 12:30 PM
Gimmie Shelter definitely for vocals, as well as The Final Countdown from Lego Rock Band for Keys

corrme
10-31-2010, 09:03 PM
"Highway Star" is an epic track so a upgrade for that would be good & i hope "Any Way You Want It" returns as a pro guitar upgrade (gutted it was not exported from rb2). "Enter Sandman" would be a good pro drums track. "Don't stop believing" & "Mr Brightside" from dlc would be a good pro keys updates. Also got to give a mention to "Ghostbusters" from lego rb :P

GuitarGuruXXX
10-31-2010, 09:26 PM
Welcome Home from RB1

Shadowiii
10-31-2010, 11:23 PM
"Sounds of Silence" needs harmonies bad.
Dream Theater needs keys bad (can you imagine Panic Attack with keys? Insanity!).
I'd like them to put keys in all the Green Day songs that have keys, as it seems silly to me they didn't do that in the first place (especially as they DID do harmonies).
Everything Queen needs harmonies and keys x1000.
Pretty much just put harmonies in everything that has harmonies. My wife and I love singing the two parts, and the more the merrier.
Oh, and add keys to Less Talk More Rokk because I'm pretty sure that ISN'T a guitar playing. :P

Mechalon Drache
11-01-2010, 06:30 AM
Being a big fan of these two bands, I'd love to see some vocal harmonies for Alice in Chains and some keyboards for NIN.

wickedclowns95
11-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Being a big fan of these two bands, I'd love to see some vocal harmonies for Alice in Chains and some keyboards for NIN.

Hell yes! I would love to play some NIN, especially once the squier strat is out. I would also like Enter Sandman and Run to the Hills to be upgraded so I can play them on the strat.