PDA

View Full Version : Sim about town help!?

TommyGun81
10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
I watched the Lamas football game, no achievement...i watched a movie at the theatre, no achievement!? What exactly do i have to attend for this achievement to pop up?

Sn1gaaaZ
10-31-2010, 09:43 AM
I made the same failure as you. I also thought they were those events you see on the town map.
You have to check your newspapser, here you have the option 'Check weekly events', so you have to attend one of these events on the dated time. For me for example I had an event on Central Park. It was a communication event or something, so I just went to the central park on the dated time, talked to a few and the achievement popped up.

tS-BLiTZ
10-31-2010, 02:04 PM
I made the same failure as you. I also thought they were those events you see on the town map.
You have to check your newspapser, here you have the option 'Check weekly events', so you have to attend one of these events on the dated time. For me for example I had an event on Central Park. It was a communication event or something, so I just went to the central park on the dated time, talked to a few and the achievement popped up.

Indeed. Just show up early and get to the area because sometimes it won't pop up as an action for interact, you have to physically be there doing something and it'll say like "would you like participate?"

NoodleII
11-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Can someone elaborate on this a little more? I have been having a heck of a time getting this myself. The Pity Prak never seems to register that I have been there even if I am there all day talking to people and so forth. The Chess Tournament is also giving me fits as it never seems to let me do anything to actually participate, but it is constantly available to me as an opportunity even time I visit the bookstore. any help with these would be great - thanks in advance!

RexDarr
11-09-2010, 03:52 AM
When attending a game I noticed that if you click the sign outside of the stadium near the street the action comes up ("Attend game") then the cheevo will appear after the game. Try that!