PDA

View Full Version : RVD question?

Bleeding Star
10-31-2010, 12:22 PM
I have not watched wrestling in ages so Im quite shocked to see RVD in the game, even more shocked he has done a voice over for the game?

I thought he was in TNA? Am I the only one that finds it weird he would do a voiceover for a rival company game?

Or is it just a sound-a-like?

nWo Member69
10-31-2010, 02:04 PM
he is in tna at the time they made the charter models i think he wasnt in tna at the time its like micky james she in tna aswell and shes in the game

Bleeding Star
10-31-2010, 02:11 PM
ah didnt even know she was in TNA lol

adriano28
10-31-2010, 02:20 PM
but she joined recently.

nWo Member69
10-31-2010, 02:54 PM
yea like few weeks ago lol

SSJ3
10-31-2010, 03:38 PM
He did the voice-overs before he joined TNA in December.

BAMF Sangwich
10-31-2010, 03:55 PM
I like how you didn't have to go crazy to unlock, just beat Rey's rtwm.

paynexkiller
10-31-2010, 04:09 PM
RVD joined TNA in March. not december.

SSJ3
10-31-2010, 04:45 PM

He recorded the voice over in December.

Density Jo
10-31-2010, 04:45 PM
He did the voice-overs before he joined TNA in December.

hmm.....now that's confusing, lol, i'd better check the wikipedia

BAMF Sangwich
10-31-2010, 04:52 PM
hmm.....now that's confusing, lol, i'd better check the wikipedia

You know wikipedia is always 100% true, I use it to write all my essays. I don't know about you.

Pirate Luke
10-31-2010, 08:31 PM
The smackdown games have a tendency to have wrestlers in it who have left before the games release. Mickie James is another one from this year.

doomey
11-18-2010, 02:02 PM
What irritates me though, is how Hurricane is in RTWM more than once, but isn't a playable charachter.

ginge88isfun
11-18-2010, 03:58 PM
I know, I wouldn't mind having Hurricane on the main roster.

doomey
11-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Slightly off topic, but RVD is having an epic ecw esque title run right now (in my game) he has been USA champion for a year and a half right now (I sim every match, until I see an interesting one, haven't played as RVD once yet.)

Add-man
11-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Before joining TNA he was trying to decide which company to go to. He openly discussed it on his forum. Being in the SvR might of been a attempt to persuade him to go to back to WWE.

Im pretty sure that Hurricane isnt playable because of the drunken incident in January. Just like how Carlito isnt even in the game because he was released by WWE for refusing to go to rehab.

BronzyCoder
11-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Before joining TNA he was trying to decide which company to go to. He openly discussed it on his forum. Being in the SvR might of been a attempt to persuade him to go to back to WWE.

Im pretty sure that Hurricane isnt playable because of the drunken incident in January. Just like how Carlito isnt even in the game because he was released by WWE for refusing to go to rehab.

The strange thing is that Carlito was released well after the cut-off period, so he definitely could have been in this. And when I was in someone's RTWM (can't remember who), there was a match "Carlito vs Somebody I Forgot". It's quite strange, really.

Add-man
11-22-2010, 07:07 PM
The strange thing is that Carlito was released well after the cut-off period, so he definitely could have been in this. And when I was in someone's RTWM (can't remember who), there was a match "Carlito vs Somebody I Forgot". It's quite strange, really.

Indeed but similar to last year where there was JBL and Mr Kennedy, if they have dialogue in the RTWM its harder for them to take them out. So im guessing that Carlito didnt have any dialogue in RTWM so they took him.

Silentoblivion1
11-22-2010, 09:31 PM

i was playing jerichos rtwm and on the card was christian vs tommy dreamer, dreamer left the company in january i think. maybe he was meant to be in the game but since he left and joined tna they took him out.

will be the same with carlito.

Add-man
11-22-2010, 11:04 PM
If RVD wasnt part of Reys RTWM, im pretty sure they would've taken him out

Charismatic
12-30-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm a huge wrestling fan... I read up on it all the time. And I think they kept RVD in the game including Mickie James, because they don't view TNA as a threat anymore. Which is why they release superstars without worrying about that. Like Matt Hardy, and Kaval. Vince even said that himself, that he doesn't worry about them. Just think about what happened when TNA moved to Mondays, they got stomped by the WWE..

Bonkekook
01-09-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm a huge wrestling fan... I read up on it all the time. And I think they kept RVD in the game including Mickie James, because they don't view TNA as a threat anymore. Which is why they release superstars without worrying about that. Like Matt Hardy, and Kaval. Vince even said that himself, that he doesn't worry about them. Just think about what happened when TNA moved to Mondays, they got stomped by the WWE..

Of course Vince is going to say he's not worried about TNA, lol. Kaval has already been in TNA; years ago, as Senshi. Kaval said in an interview that he requested his release because the WWE didn't have any long term plans for him. As for Matt Hardy, the whole reason his situation dragged out for so long is partially because the WWE didn't want Matt reuniting the Hardys in TNA.

Charismatic
01-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Of course Vince is going to say he's not worried about TNA, lol. Kaval has already been in TNA; years ago, as Senshi. Kaval said in an interview that he requested his release because the WWE didn't have any long term plans for him. As for Matt Hardy, the whole reason his situation dragged out for so long is partially because the WWE didn't want Matt reuniting the Hardys in TNA.

There's really no reason for Vince TO worry. There will never be a wrestling promotion that will beat the WWE. It's been around for too long, and is too well-known.

ANDERTON 316
01-16-2011, 02:33 AM
tna sucks!

dmnsword
03-27-2011, 11:38 PM
personally i think that the wwe is on its way out. vince trying to push the whole family friendly angle is a joke. i mean, stopping an undertaker match and sending out the doctors when someone starts bleeding? why? i dont know about you guys, but when i watch wrestling, i want violence, and i want bloodshed. i know wrestling is fake, but that doesnt mean they have to start acting like someone is going to die because of a little blood trickle.

Snowwwwy
04-04-2011, 11:30 PM
That is pretty weird, RVD being in the game, he's at TNA now I think. I dont know for sure cos I dont watch TNA lol only WWE for me.