PDA

View Full Version : Public Menace Achievement.

aDisabledRabbit
10-31-2010, 01:10 PM
How do I get this Achievement? I'm aware that there are 4 challenges you have to do but I need help...I dont know how to comeplete these things...My sim has just had a kid, and I'm gonna make this sim evil...does this mean I would be able to steal candy from a baby etc?

:) Thanks! ^_^

LegndoRock
10-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Make your sim a Kleptomaniac and making him Evil will help. To actually get the achievement look up the challenge The Reviler in the challenge menu. It's a series of 5 challenges like stealing candy from babies and giving back stolen items.

tS-BLiTZ
10-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Make your sim a Kleptomaniac and making him Evil will help. To actually get the achievement look up the challenge The Reviler in the challenge menu. It's a series of 5 challenges like stealing candy from babies and giving back stolen items.

This will be helpful. Start the 'steal 20 items' first though because you have a daily limit of like 3 items. It's not as bad as it looks.

aDisabledRabbit
10-31-2010, 02:18 PM
How do you tell your sim to do this, though? How do you tell them to return a stolen item, or just steal...? Like...what are the commands? :Bounce:

tS-BLiTZ
10-31-2010, 02:39 PM
How do you tell your sim to do this, though? How do you tell them to return a stolen item, or just steal...? Like...what are the commands? :Bounce:

Go to a house at night, click on the ground, 'swipe something'
Go to mailbox, 'return stolen item'

aDisabledRabbit
10-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the help! This game...it's gonna be the death of me! So addictive...! ;-) Thanks again. ^_^

tS-BLiTZ
10-31-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the help! This game...it's gonna be the death of me! So addictive...! ;-) Thanks again. ^_^

Haha I know the feeling

TrueKilla360
10-31-2010, 10:19 PM

Installing my game now.. been so many years since I got my Sim Fix lol

aDisabledRabbit
11-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Installing my game now.. been so many years since I got my Sim Fix lol

Lol, same here...! I use to play it a hell of a lot...then I just stopped...glad it's back, 2bh! xD :Bounce: