PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock the two hidden tracks?

elsmitmyster
10-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Apparently, the two hidden tracks are Oops I did It Again and Rio, but I haven't got a clue as to how to unlock them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

True Marvellous
10-31-2010, 08:42 PM
I presuming you unlock them by clearing superstar mode.

KiddingPigeon
11-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Did the game on superstar mode as a girl, without being in the bottom of the live finals at any point, and rehearsed all 15 songs... and Answered all questions correctly!
And the achievement popped! :D

however the guy on the leader-boards (Pigimus Prime) before you enter the forums for this game has done superstar mode and has no achievement for getting all the songs/items? so might be best to follow my method (I also did normal mode with the girl and was not in the bottom 2 for any of the finals, Did NOT rehearse any songs and got nearly all the questions correct)

Hope this helps :drunk

maur1c1o
12-07-2010, 12:21 PM
from what i read in other sites you just need to complete the game on both difficullities.

djkp69
01-20-2011, 09:21 PM
can someone please name the 4 songs i have unlocked them but cant remeber which ones they are and i have sung all the other songs in single mode so dont want to have to fish through them all thanks in advance