PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty Ratings

SnakeChips
10-31-2010, 06:06 PM
I don't know if it is just me, but I think some songs(on guitar for right now that I notice) they just don't have the right difficulty. I mean, I am no pro but some songs in like nightmare I can just almost perfect while a song in apprentice and some in solid I get 3 stars or can't even pass on expert. To me I think they got there difficulties messed up or they are basing it around on how well they play the songs compared to others. I don't know, just my thoughts.

Jester0700
10-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah, some songs are overtiered. Lasso is one of them.

RealistIdealist
10-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Some songs are the same for me, tough in some areas deemed easier but easy in others that are deemed "Impossible" in both Guitar and Vox. In Guitar I have an easy time passing and having an easy time in the harder ones (Roundabout, Something New Something Brighter) but some songs like "Antibodies" or "Fly Like an Eagle" are killing me on Guitar. Vocals I can easily gold "Lasso", "The Con", "Llama" and "Misery Business" but I have a terribly tough time with "In the Meantime" and sometimes "Hey Man, Nice Shot" (Bohemian Rhapsody and Good Vibrations are still very difficult).

Same with Keyboards, "Rock Lobster" is easy on Expert Pro Keys (1 or 2 tiered) but "Oh My God" is 0 tiered and has tough quick changing chords.

SebastianSB
11-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Some songs are the same for me, tough in some areas deemed easier but easy in others that are deemed "Impossible" in both Guitar and Vox. In Guitar I have an easy time passing and having an easy time in the harder ones (Roundabout, Something New Something Brighter) but some songs like "Antibodies" or "Fly Like an Eagle" are killing me on Guitar.

Evil, evil song.

lostmotiv
11-01-2010, 04:25 AM
+++1 omg fucking hate antibodies soooo much. But ya i agree the difficulty is a lil messed. like 5 dots for killing loneliness? that song should be like a 2~3 max, and ya i also got suprised playing fly like an eagle the first time was like wtf i thought this was supposed to be mad easy.

BlackMoonLord
11-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Yeah the tiering is all sorts of messed up in this game.

SnakeChips
11-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Well thats good to know that I am not the only one who thinks this. I am trying to complete goals so I can become a completionist and things being wrong tiered is not helping.

Neutral
11-02-2010, 04:47 PM
I heard that, the hammerons on fly like an eagle are annoying.

GS but I should have an FC on such an easy song >_>