PDA

View Full Version : Question about Vocals

Predalien90
10-31-2010, 06:46 PM
Can you still turn up the TV volume and put the mic next to the speakers and get 100% that way? I know you could in LEGO rockband but havent tried it in RB3 yet. I ask because I KNOW I cant 5 star Beast and the Harlot on expert guitar or bass (save your "LOL IM A PRO AND THAT R EAZY!" bullshit for someone that cares) and want to get the 5 star every song on expert achievement.

GuitarGuruXXX
10-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Try it then come back here and let is know. Thanks!

Predalien90
10-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Try it then come back here and let is know. Thanks!

It does not work. GOD DAMN you AX7! YOU ALONE ARE STANDING IN BETWEEN ME AND MY ACHIEVEMENT!

GuitarGuruXXX
10-31-2010, 08:04 PM
It does not work. GOD DAMN you AX7! YOU ALONE ARE STANDING IN BETWEEN ME AND MY ACHIEVEMENT!

Sorry dude. maybe someone will post them singing it and put it on youtube.

RLKDragon
10-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Can you still turn up the TV volume and put the mic next to the speakers and get 100% that way?
Umm, you do know that only works for talkie sections only, right? If the song is pitched, you still need to actually sing it.

Predalien90
10-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Umm, you do know that only works for talkie sections only, right? If the song is pitched, you still need to actually sing it.

Umm... you do know that I did this in LEGO RB and it worked perfectly right?

Shelton
10-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Practice, practice, practice. You'll feel better about yourself if you get it without resorting to "tricks".

Not to hijack your topic, but I have a question pertaining to vocal scoring. How the hell does it work? It seems to be a predefined amount per phrase, which sucks. I am tied for number one on a song, but I literally cannot improve my score. I've hit the same score 4-5 times. If I change the OD path, I get less...

I think they should change the scoring system, or at least allow you to hit OD whenever you want. It is really limited.

Itsbrown4606
10-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Practice, practice, practice. You'll feel better about yourself if you get it without resorting to "tricks".

Not to hijack your topic, but I have a question pertaining to vocal scoring. How the hell does it work? It seems to be a predefined amount per phrase, which sucks. I am tied for number one on a song, but I literally cannot improve my score. I've hit the same score 4-5 times. If I change the OD path, I get less...

I think they should change the scoring system, or at least allow you to hit OD whenever you want. It is really limited.

Maybe they squeezed? Activating at the last possible millisecond...

Oh, tied. Disregard that. Um... maybe that's the highest you can go...

SebastianSB
11-01-2010, 04:03 AM

Not on expert you didn't.

A CATSHOVEL
11-01-2010, 04:22 AM
How is Beast and the Harlot the only song you need?

BlackMoonLord
11-01-2010, 06:27 AM
You can 5 star every other song on expert guitar but you cant get Beast and the Harlot?

Predalien90
11-01-2010, 01:42 PM
You can 5 star every other song on expert guitar but you cant get Beast and the Harlot?

The achievement says 5 Star every song on expert, NOT 5 star every song on expert guitar. Many of the high tier songs I did on Bass or Keys. BatH is my last one because I CANNOT get that green note bullshit down.