View Full Version : The X-factor achievement

KiddingPigeon
11-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Complete all the other achievements 60G

Who else is scared this may be buggy?
When someone has the first 1000... or 940GS please update :D

Mal_Reynolds
11-01-2010, 11:20 PM
My wife has got the full 1000g for this about an hour ago so don't worry, it does work. :)

KiddingPigeon
11-02-2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, if you have the full 1000 any chance of a achievement guide/Roadmap?

*On a side note to add your gamertag to the side bar follow this link;
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

scroll down to the bottom ;)

Any hints on fashion victim achievement?
Girl/Boy?
Both?
Just wear all clothes (in select clothes section?) or sing in all clothes?
Details :D

Mal_Reynolds
11-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Fashion Victim was a real pain and didn't seem to want to unlock.

What my wife did was:

Unlocked all clothing over the course of career mode for both male and female.
Wore all of the clothes (including colour variations) for one song each through career, solo and duet modes.
It finally popped in the clothing menu after selecting an item she had already worn but not in every colour.
This seemed a little glitchy to me but I have a theory about it.

I don't think that the game saves which items you have worn, so if you quit the game you lose all of your progress towards the achievement.

This would explain why my wife wore the entire set of clothing three times without success (quitting out to play other things etc), but on the occasion where she ran through it without stopping the achievement popped.

I would advise that once you start working towards Fashion Victim you do not quit until it gives you the achievement. Hopefully this will make it pop when each item has been worn only once.

You could also try just selecting each item of clothing one after the other without singing, as the fact that the achievement unlocked in the menu would seem to suggest that would work.

Have posted this method in your other thread too

Kimzies 88
11-04-2010, 01:39 PM
My wife has got the full 1000g for this about an hour ago so don't worry, it does work. :)

Can you please ask your wife how exactly she got the achievements for rehearsing the songs because i cant work out how to get onto another song after you finish rehearsing one?

Mal_Reynolds
11-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Can you please ask your wife how exactly she got the achievements for rehearsing the songs because i cant work out how to get onto another song after you finish rehearsing one?

In the rehearsal room, next to each song title is a pair of headphones with a number in them. This number shows how many times you are allowed rehearse that song. Once the numer hits zero you cannot rehearse it anymore (I think the max number of rehearsals is 2).

When you have rehearsed a song and returned to your dressing room, do not leave the dressing room to perform the song properly for the judges. Simply go back into the rehearsal room to rehearse the same/another song. Repeat this until you unlock the achievement.

Kimzies 88
11-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Ok but after you complete one song how do you get on to the next 1? I've done one song twice so it's finished but i dont understand how you choose your next song to rehearse?