PDA

View Full Version : Lock 2 balls in the tanker and skyscraper

mjstokes85
11-01-2010, 12:02 PM
This is the only achievement I have left to do from the Pinball FX 1 tables and have no idea how to do it! Can anyone help me? Thanks :woop:

RES1DENT NEMES1S
11-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I was having trouble until i realised that you can get the Skyscraper lock open as a skill shot. Just restart the table until you get 'LOCK IS LIT' bonus, then after the Skyscraper multiball the Oil Tanker should be open... or at least that's how i did it :confused:

mjstokes85
11-02-2010, 08:15 AM
So they don't need to be locked in the skyscraper and tanker at the same time then? This is what was confusing me! I'll see if I can do it now :woop:

WoodsMonk
11-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Just got this :woop:at first I thought it mean't get 2 balls in each, but it's just the one :)

As RES1DENT NEMES1S said keep restarting until you get the skill shot, once you have a ball locked accept the sniper mission for the oil tanker part.

mjstokes85
11-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Grrr I hate this achievement!! Hitting the ramp to the oil tanker is so hard, I always hit too high and end up in the mission select hole, or too low and just hit it below the ramp. So all I need to do is lock one in the skyscraper when lock is lit from launch, then lock one in tanker on sniper mission? I will have a go later, thanks dude.

mjstokes85
11-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Woo got it last night, thanks for the help! Now got all 200g on the FX1 tables :woop:

Spies
11-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Woo got it last night, thanks for the help! Now got all 200g on the FX1 tables :woop: So how did you do it precisely? I locked 2 in the sky scraper last night but when you take the mission from the ship, it releases the balls from the skyscraper, so I don't see how it's possible to have 2 locked in different places at the same time.

mjstokes85
11-05-2010, 01:56 PM
On launch I got the "lock is lit" thing on the scyscraper, hit the ball into that, then your new ball pops out, hit the mission select hole with that ball, select sniper mission then hit the ball up the ramp into the tanker with the left flipper halfway up the table, you just need one ball in each. Not sure why your ball dropped out of the sky scraper, did you lose a ball halfway through?

Spies
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
On launch I got the "lock is lit" thing on the scyscraper, hit the ball into that, then your new ball pops out, hit the mission select hole with that ball, select sniper mission then hit the ball up the ramp into the tanker with the left flipper halfway up the table, you just need one ball in each. Not sure why your ball dropped out of the sky scraper, did you lose a ball halfway through? I had 2 in the skyscraper as I'd interpreted the description as 2 in each.

Will try again tonight.

mjstokes85
11-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Yeh the description is very poor, I thought I had to get 2 in each but you just need one in each, and I guess you can do it the other way round, get the sniper mission lock first then the skyscraper lock.