PDA

View Full Version : Is This Just Fantasy?

Napp
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Impossible to do this with 3 mics and 2 people. Anyone get this one yet?

Richie Sambuca
11-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't have enough friends that are both capable singers and interested in helping me get this achievement. I imagine if I ever tried getting this achievement, I would record myself singing each part separately into a tape recorder and then set up each recording at its own mic and then just let 'er rip.

MuscularTea
11-01-2010, 08:13 PM
I don't have enough friends that are both capable singers and interested in helping me get this achievement. I imagine if I ever tried getting this achievement, I would record myself singing each part separately into a tape recorder and then set up each recording at its own mic and then just let 'er rip.

Yea if it's anything like the beatles rockband then that will work.

MattyG1983
11-02-2010, 04:49 AM
It's too bad you can't do harmonies online, since they have to all be linked to 1 account :(

GuitarGuruXXX
11-02-2010, 06:11 AM

This seems to be the way I'll have to do it. I tried with the wife and she is not so good. haha.