PDA

View Full Version : Why Cant I Get This Achievement???

rudeboy1004
05-22-2007, 10:04 PM
am getting really frustrated now! for some unknown reason i cannot get the demolition expert achievement! i read u can get this easily playing story mode!
i have completed the game on normal and am about half way through on realistic! and have lost count of how many guys ive blown up! ive had a few online attempts at this but am not convinced i have done 50! does this have to be done online? or is this yet another stupid glitch with this game?? please help!

why18
05-22-2007, 11:38 PM
you have to do it online

Rifle Elite
05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
yea u have to do it online and only frag grenades, c4's and breaching counts. Play a match with 1 friend and u can get it in 1 match.

pavementpoop
05-23-2007, 05:23 PM
yea online it can be done!!

i am really annoyed at the spitscreen achivment i logged in on his xbox and so did he!

then we done all the t-hunt missions on the same tv spitscreen, took us ages then finilly we finsished them all and got nothing!! my friend got the tour of duty and i already had it and got nowt!! feccking annoyed me that did!!
________
KID PRILOSEC (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

rudeboy1004
05-27-2007, 08:49 PM
ah it is online! i assumed as much! just read that it could be done in normal story mode! thanks for the help!