PDA

View Full Version : Artilleryman - Earth Defense

IIIT3III
11-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Alright, I got the two other "harder" achievements on this table, but can't seem to find out how to fire the cannon, any one know how to do this?

EDIT: Found out how to do it, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=271332

mmcquade
11-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I won't be much help with specifics, but at some point the LED screen asks you to use the bumpers to select something. I believe I scrolled until I got to artillery, then either got the achievement then, or did something to get it.

Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing when playing this game... Hope that points you in the right direction at least.

lord verh
11-09-2010, 10:56 PM
GLBlizzard has the solution, when you launch the ball wait till you aim at the robot then press a to launch it, within about 10 tries the dot matrix will show a civilian car evading robots, when this happens make sure to block the ball and shoot it to the far left of the table, you shoot it as ammo in the cannon, or at least thats what it symbolizes i guess

so you have 3 tries every game, just let de balls drop down the table if u don't see the civilian car at the dot matrix, you will have this within 10 minutes, thanks Blizzard!!!