PDA

View Full Version : Disconnecting people online.

RealistIdealist
11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Is anyone frequently having problems with other people online? I know that I am frequently having this problem and I have no clue what it is. I'll be playing in a 4 player band then one person drops, the other two will sometimes drop after a little while but they never really stay around. People will also leave the instant they fail (which, if they're the host everyone leaves). I've also had problems with people who get in, we all choose like 10 songs in total and then they don't play the game (hit notes) once we all choose difficulties and then they just leave after a little while...I can't really tell if this is due to griefers just screwing things up or if it's just stupidity. Anyone had similar problems with online?

willbedone05
11-01-2010, 09:12 PM
I haven't played online yet so I can't I have had that problem yet.

The Nerevarine
11-01-2010, 10:07 PM
People will quit if someone drops mid-song because the part also drops and it feels stupid to play a song without a bass part or whatever. Occasionally the two people are partied up. Then of course people quit in RB for lesser reasons like they're angry, acting immature, or whatever else.

I personally have issues with my MIDI drums sometimes, they stop responding, or the batteries die, or whatever else, and I usually shut the Xbox off or something so I can figure out what's wrong. This can even happen mid-song.

And not quite yet, but at some point in the next month or two I'll start intentionally quitting if you don't have any DLC like I used to in RB2. I have no interest in playing the same songs tirelessly until RB4, and Harmonix isn't smart enough to add a DLC playlist, so yeah... download at least a few songs or I won't play with you.

CabooseBlueArmy
11-04-2010, 07:19 PM
I have had the same problems. Me and my friend were playing online the other night and it would randomly drop the band and would say that the other player left on both of our screens.