PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Awards and New Dash update

XCinX
11-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Simply put, is anyone having issues accessing their avatar awards since the new fall dashboard update went live? I have seem to have lost access to my Comic Jumper and Costume Quest avatar awards.

BillyKlyde
11-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Same here. I can't change into anything I bought or earned for my avatar... They better fix this shit.

Shdwwrym
11-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Each and every award I have (I have a lot; never noticed that before, but 6 games) has a ! in a circle instead of even a picture. I'm guessing since they changed the avatars to "look more natural" that all those awards no longer fit or work on them. Hoping this will get fixed and it won't be some "regular theme" fiasco where they're useless after the last console update.

aosiding
11-02-2010, 03:31 AM
This is some bullcrap right here. I JUST FINISHED SUPER MEAT BOY AND CAN'T EVEN SELECT MY PERSONAL MEATBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H3LL_F1R3
11-02-2010, 11:41 AM
When you went to customise your avatar, did you have an update saying it was pretty much resizing all clothing items to fit the new avatars? Because this sounds like they haven't been updated yet. Not sure why you wouldn't have had that update though?

metallicorphan
11-02-2010, 01:00 PM
this is what it was like during the BETA,but all my clothes and avatar awards and props etc are back to normal now

H3LL_F1R3 is right though,as soon as you go to access your clothes there should be a update screen with a little gay ditty and clothes on a washing line scrolling along and the odd pet flying past on a skateboard

Zonic505
11-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah, most of my stuff is back to normal now, save for some older stuff (like 'Splosion Man). As you can tell from my sig (as of this post), I've got the Comic Jumper award working.

Shdwwrym
11-03-2010, 04:09 AM
Thanks everyone. For some reason yesterday there was no update; I tried to access it 30 seconds ago and it's doing the clothesline thing. My clothes all seem to work, even 'Splosion Man (but I don't have the multiplayer shirt for that one, so I'm only 50% sure.)

jd070993
11-04-2010, 10:24 PM
I was in the beta, so all the avatar awards (bar Halo Reach for some reason) work for me.

As people have said before, wait about 10 seconds in the avatar editor and you'll get a popup to change the clothing.

nateeasy
11-06-2010, 08:42 PM
How do you unlock the final Avatar awards. It says Captain Smiley Giant Head- Earn this item once you complete the game. I have all the achievements so that should of unlocked right?

Shdwwrym
11-06-2010, 08:54 PM
You need to talk to your assistant at the base after you beat the game.

Throrin
11-15-2010, 09:58 AM
I unlocked Captain Smiley Giant Head yesterday but i cannot access it in avatar editor. I tried to update the clothes but i get an error and Captain Smiley Giant Head is displayed as an exclamation ! mark. T-Shirts showing just fine.

Anyone has this problem?

Kazenji
02-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Same thing has happen to me and i've finished the game and that is of course the requirements for that Captain Smiley Giant Head.