PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with vocals?

Lucent Beam
11-02-2010, 02:12 AM
No matter what, I can only get 99% on my main mic.

Even though in the breakdown, it says 100% for every part, my whole score is 99%.

Randomly I had a second and third mic pluggged in sitting on the floor and played a song on harmonies.... at the end of the song, I got 100% on the song overall, but STILL 99% on the main part for my vocals.... and one of the mic's sitting on the floor behind me got the last 1% (its only score) on the main part.

What the heck?!?!?

How can I get 100% on each section and only 99% overall?
How, even stranger, can I only get 99% on the main part, and a mic sitting on the floor away from me can get my last 1%?
It's really bugging the heck out of me.

Xavier0080
11-02-2010, 04:17 AM
This is a known issue, it has happened to me on two songs (Bring me to Life and Move Along). If you go to their boards, there is a bug submission thread.

I thought it was funny, albeit annoying.

GuitarGuruXXX
11-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Glad to see it wasnt just me, not that I'm glad it is happening to begin with.

IrritatedPuppy
11-03-2010, 01:51 AM
I too had similar problem early on, felt like it wasn't picking up on my voice very good, so then I just unplugged my other mic and it seemed to work fine after

pestyoverlord
11-03-2010, 05:19 AM
I noticed that 'pitch correction' was on for me. Totally threw me off.

Shelton
11-03-2010, 06:31 AM
I noticed that 'pitch correction' was on for me. Totally threw me off.
All it does is make you sound "better". Not sure how it could throw you off? Personally, I have the mic volume all the way down when I'm singing...

Lucent Beam
11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Well, after I posted this, I did one song again and it really did 100% it... but I can't be bothered to go back and through and hope that it changes my fake 99's on all those other songs into real 100's if I 100% it again.

naibsel420
11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
hmm idk about this problem but my friend is usually the one who sings and gets me the vocal achievements when i take my xbox to her house and shes had major issues getting the overdrive to activate. its not as easy as it was in rb2 apparently where u just blow into the mic. she like has to grunt majority of the time, its really annoying especially since im a drummer and it throws me off beat.