PDA

View Full Version : Funny in game moments...

explicitchaos
11-02-2010, 03:37 AM
This was great. I tried and tried to get my first kiss from this girl. The social action would not populate. One night we were cuddling in the bed and the Woo Hoo action showed up. I chose it and received the "Woo Hoo" achievement. The very next thing that showed up was kiss. I did this and received the achievement. Entertainingly out of order

Strange, I guess the moral is If she won't kiss you. Try making love to her and maybe she might want to kiss you.

HA HA HA HA

lijnloos
11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Lol, I had a similar thing, my romance didnt go that well, no kissing for them, but she did invite him to stay over and he was ok with that. I directed them on to the bed and then all of a sudden they started making out like bunnies! Got the kiss and woohoo achievements and then the slumber party came to an end, they never saw each other again...

explicitchaos
11-03-2010, 12:40 AM
LOL Ain't love grand?

My sim just got got trapped in bed because my son was playing next to the bed. I couldn't get him because I had to get out of bed for any actions to appear. I missed work and became very upset. eventually the kid moved and I got out of bed. Next move adoption.

RexDarr
11-04-2010, 03:58 AM
I decided to walk to the neighbour's house across the street. I rang the doorbell and waited, all of the sudden the mother appeared on the sidewalk. I clicked on her and the only option was "Take to Hospital", so being the good person I am I did just that. At 2pm we arrived, I eventually became fed-up and left. By the time I did leave it was 7am the next morning and I was late for bed.
Every time I phone her she is busy for 8 hours. Possibly still in labour? Its been like a week now xD When I go to the house it says no one is home.