PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Victim?

KiddingPigeon
11-02-2010, 09:27 AM
"Wear all customisation items"

Ok need details on how to do this, ran through the game as the girl on easy and hard and unlocked the achievement for all songs and clothes, however I don't have all the boys clothes?
What do you need to do for this achievement?
Is it just go to the contestant select screen and make them try all the clothes on?
Or is it sing in all the different things? If yes is it sing in all outfits with that hair style selected etc or is it just simply as long as you have worn everything once it is done?
Does it have to be done for the boy and girl? or just one?

need Details :confused::confused::confused:

Mal_Reynolds
11-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Fashion Victim was a real pain and didn't seem to want to unlock.

What my wife did was:

Unlocked all clothing over the course of career mode for both male and female.
Wore all of the clothes (including colour variations) for one song each through career, solo and duet modes.
It finally popped in the clothing menu after selecting an item she had already worn but not in every colour.
This seemed a little glitchy to me but I have a theory about it.

I don't think that the game saves which items you have worn, so if you quit the game you lose all of your progress towards the achievement.

This would explain why my wife wore the entire set of clothing three times without success (quitting out to play other things etc), but on the occasion where she ran through it without stopping the achievement popped.

I would advise that once you start working towards Fashion Victim you do not quit until it gives you the achievement. Hopefully this will make it pop when each item has been worn only once.

You could also try just selecting each item of clothing one after the other without singing, as the fact that the achievement unlocked in the menu would seem to suggest that would work.

Also posted this method in your other thread

KiddingPigeon
11-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Legend ;) I will get the other half to try it in a bit, thanks a ton :D

DubNut86
11-05-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm having problems unlocking all clothing items, i have won The X Factor as the female on easy and as the male on hard. I'm still missing items for both, any ideas?

Thanks.

KiddingPigeon
11-06-2010, 07:07 PM
you unlock clothes for doing the game on easy and on hard, so u need to do the game on easy and hard, however...

on my first guy play through on easy i decided to flunk all songs for the chive... and then complete on hard and i am now missing 2 items for the guy, so am now playing on easy again in the hope they unlock if not... it will be another game without the 1000 tag :(

Nikat Conway
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM
This one is pretty easy, basically you need to complete the competition four times, twice as the girl (one easy, one hard) and twice as the boy (one easy and one hard) not sure if this counts but on the hard play through with boy I played it as a group. Try to vary your competition achievements through these four playthroughs.

Forget anything about doing it all without switching it off or performing in them all and all colour variations. Once you have everything unlocked (there will be no items with padlocks on them anywhere, both sexes). All you have to do is select each item once in free play mode and go onto the next one. You do NOT need to perform in each one. The ach should pop on screen right after you have selected the last garment

MANDY
05-19-2012, 10:19 PM
This one is pretty easy, basically you need to complete the competition four times, twice as the girl (one easy, one hard) and twice as the boy (one easy and one hard) not sure if this counts but on the hard play through with boy I played it as a group. Try to vary your competition achievements through these four playthroughs.

Forget anything about doing it all without switching it off or performing in them all and all colour variations. Once you have everything unlocked (there will be no items with padlocks on them anywhere, both sexes). All you have to do is select each item once in free play mode and go onto the next one. You do NOT need to perform in each one. The ach should pop on screen right after you have selected the last garment

Thanks for the tips. Gonna work on the last achievements tomorrow! :-)