PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Long Ranger and Dead-ball Expert achievements?

Nubbio Italiano
11-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi all,
first of i have to say this site is really cool and this is my first post but i've been visiting this site since i got my xbox ;)

My name is Michele and I'm from Italy and I hope to enjoy myself here :D

I'm writing this topic to get some tips for these two achievements (read the title) I just can't unlock theme :confused:

I did several goals from the midfield but it doesn't unlock the achievement
And for the second achievement I just don't know how to score the free kicks, do you have any tips?

Bye!

blueglue
11-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Ciao Michele,

I'm from Italy as well, and I just unlocked the Long Ranger Achievement with the method everyone used in the older games: go to edit, get a goalkeeper to take corners, play against that team and give some corners away. Eventually after a few tries you will manage to score from just past midfield.

I'm trying to score some direct free kicks as well, but I'm having a hard time getting them (I'm trying to simulate right now, but the only thing I get is a big yellow card).

Ho scritto in inglese per non mancare di rispetto alla crew qui, se vuoi aggiungimi che ce la boostiamo anche su altri giochi.

Take care,

Marco

Nubbio Italiano
11-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Ciao Michele,

I'm from Italy as well, and I just unlocked the Long Ranger Achievement with the method everyone used in the older games: go to edit, get a goalkeeper to take corners, play against that team and give some corners away. Eventually after a few tries you will manage to score from just past midfield.

I'm trying to score some direct free kicks as well, but I'm having a hard time getting them (I'm trying to simulate right now, but the only thing I get is a big yellow card).

Ho scritto in inglese per non mancare di rispetto alla crew qui, se vuoi aggiungimi che ce la boostiamo anche su altri giochi.

Take care,

Marco

Capisco!

Thanks for your tips!
1) For the long ranger I did just like you but i scored about 4/5 goals from the midfield and it doesn't unlock the achievement! Not even if I end the game!

2) About the free kicks what do you mean "simulate"? Are you talking about the ML?

About the friend list for the moment i'm a silver, for several reasons these months I decided to don't take the gold membership for several reasons but maybe in Christmas I'll take it again and we could boost ;)

FreiZeitGeipel
11-03-2010, 08:30 PM
I got the "Long Ranger" achievement by playing in exhibition mode on the lowest skill-level. Since the goalkeepers barely act at all on that difficulty, I just kept shooting from every position and after a while I scored and got the achievement.

Aragorn
11-04-2010, 11:41 PM
I got the "Long Ranger" achievement by playing in exhibition mode on the lowest skill-level. Since the goalkeepers barely act at all on that difficulty, I just kept shooting from every position and after a while I scored and got the achievement.

Thanks, i will try that because i scored from inside my own half tonight playing online against my son and didn't get the achievement !

d0nkeytr0n
11-24-2010, 04:56 AM
I can confirm that the Long Ranger achievement will unlock if you set the opponent's goalkeeper to take corners and you shoot while he is out of his goal. I just got the achievement myself...but remember the achievement won't unlock until the end of the match.

Nubbio Italiano
11-27-2010, 12:13 PM
I can confirm that the Long Ranger achievement will unlock if you set the opponent's goalkeeper to take corners and you shoot while he is out of his goal. I just got the achievement myself...but remember the achievement won't unlock until the end of the match.
It didn't work for me but i managed to get it by myself :woop:

I scored with MATRI, an italian forward, from the exact midfield, great goal!

Any tips for the other achievement :confused: ?

Baillie1987
12-13-2010, 09:52 AM
In PES 2010, I think i used two controllers, made the foul right on the penalty box. Then with my controller I held down on the analog stick, and held B and it goes under the jumping wall. Really easy, the easiest way to do it

Alexrietveld
01-07-2011, 01:30 AM
If long ranger isn't unlocking, try playing just on your own vs the computer. Don't change team during the match. Those things (more than 1 player & switching teams) used to deactivate most achievements in older PES versions, probably still the same.

LDU02167
01-07-2011, 01:18 PM
If long ranger isn't unlocking, try playing just on your own vs the computer. Don't change team during the match. Those things (more than 1 player & switching teams) used to deactivate most achievements in older PES versions, probably still the same.

^ You're right, changing sides during the match will prevent you unlocking this.

I managed to get this in just a few attempts - Seedorf from 38m, Ibrahimovic also has a great stirke on him. I played against one of the D2 teams.

I guess to really speed up getting the achievement, you could edit a D2 teams goalkeeper to have terrible stats?