PDA

View Full Version : Squier priced and dated

ohioman101
11-02-2010, 08:38 PM
It's just been announced that the Fender Squier is going to be $279.99 and is gonna be released March 1. Here's the link with the info:
http://www.fender.com/rockband3/exclusive/?EDID=V1KAXNJ-YHPN-6VQY1F-HD2PA-A437-v1

TwistedFate
11-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Not as bad as I thought, price wise. Close, but not quite.

BlackMoonLord
11-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks dude, was waiting for this update.

BadAssNipples
11-02-2010, 11:06 PM
aaaah march seems so far away!! I've been waiting for this announcement as well, thanks for the post!!

Ant Montana
11-02-2010, 11:42 PM
I think I may be getting this, though I wonder how much the price will rise when it makes its way across the pond????

ohioman101
11-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Not as bad as I thought, price wise. Close, but not quite.I thought the same thing, I figured it was probably gonna be $300. i mean $20 isn't much of a difference, but still nice

SK L4xX
11-02-2010, 11:59 PM
I think I may be getting this, though I wonder how much the price will rise when it makes its way across the pond????

i guess they will just round it up to 300 in europe (pounds,euro i think this doesnt matter to them lol)

lostmotiv
11-03-2010, 04:39 AM
wonder if this will be available at places like gamestop or if it's an order straight thru fender only deal. either way... soo awesome

Vanuslux
11-03-2010, 04:52 AM
I hope someone I know gets one of these so I can try it out before I shell out that kind of money for my own. That's quite an investment, but one I'm willing to make if it's passable (I don't need it to be great...I just need it not to suck like the Power Gig guitar apparently does).

D4B0MB1N4T10N
11-03-2010, 05:27 AM
I hope someone I know gets one of these so I can try it out before I shell out that kind of money for my own. That's quite an investment, but one I'm willing to make if it's passable (I don't need it to be great...I just need it not to suck like the Power Gig guitar apparently does).

whats the reasoning for why we cant have it now? same thing with the Mustang Pro Guitar, anyone know when thats coming?

im hearing a couple different dates.

TwistedFate
11-03-2010, 05:38 AM
whats the reasoning for why we cant have it now?

They aren't ready yet. Takes time to develop and fully test. Then and only then can they start production and then it takes time to to build enough for release. These aren't rolled off a machine rapid fire. Each one requires at least some (if not most) hands on human work. They probably just green lighted the production build so that they could go ahead and start building the release version.

same thing with the Mustang Pro Guitar, anyone know when thats coming? It's out now if you are lucky enough to find one. They just haven't started showing up everywhere yet.

MuscularTea
11-03-2010, 12:53 PM
That's cheaper then I thought only thing I'd need to get is an amp since mines busted, so question now is go with the Squier or the mustang...