PDA

View Full Version : What happens after lifetime wish

explicitchaos
11-03-2010, 06:25 AM
I just received my lifetime wish. +30,000 lifetime happiness. I was expecting to be offered another lifetime wish but, none has been offered. Does anybody know what is supposed to happen here? I hope that isn't it. There are still a TON of points I need for the "Genie" and "True Wealth" achievements. I shudder to think I'm going to have to do that 250-750(average) at a time.

FamKers
11-03-2010, 07:37 AM
The game manual says that you get lifetime points every so many seconds your sim is totally green. Just use the Karmapower totally happy and it gives you about 1000 lifetime points. In that happy time, fullfill as many small wishes as possible.

axysmnt
11-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Sorry, but I think that's it :\
I've fulfilled mine too and was just as disappointed!!

explicitchaos
11-03-2010, 10:17 PM
The game manual says that you get lifetime points every so many seconds your sim is totally green. Just use the Karmapower totally happy and it gives you about 1000 lifetime points. In that happy time, fullfill as many small wishes as possible.

Hey, good advice. I hadn't noticed that that was happening. I have all ways been a little below green.

thank you

RexDarr
11-04-2010, 03:47 AM
I completed my life-time wish, now I got another job un-retired and now at a level 9 in the journalism career. I'm still getting roalities from three books, my pention, my deed's, and my pay from the journalism job xD

TommyGun81
11-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Where can you check your overall lifetime happiness? Does it stack like wishes if u play more games?

RexDarr
11-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Go into game mode, press X, then cycle LB and RB until you see "Sim Info" then press the 'right' button on the D-Pad then it will tell you your Sims Lifetime Rewards. If you have purchased anything it may be more difficult to see how many you actually have.
In the Wishes and Opportunities page you will see your current wishes and how much Lifetime Happiness they are worth.

lijnloos
11-05-2010, 07:31 AM
I think I'm a long way from reaching the 250k points... Even If I get to make it to my lifewime-wish (will be easy for one of my sims), I'm nowhere near 100k, let alone 250k! ...

Chobits
11-05-2010, 11:56 AM
not sure about on the xbox version but on the PC version all i got was A tonn of Lifetime happiness points
So im assuming it would be similar if not the same on xbox version :)

Pede B
01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
have you tried to buy "Mid-Life Crisis" in lifetime rewards?

It says: Not happy with who you are? Pick new traits to become the Sim genetics failed to create.

Dont know if it's just basic trait, or you can also chance your lifetime wish.
Let me know if it work.

:)

Captain Snowman
01-18-2011, 10:37 PM
have you tried to buy "Mid-Life Crisis" in lifetime rewards?

It says: Not happy with who you are? Pick new traits to become the Sim genetics failed to create.

Dont know if it's just basic trait, or you can also chance your lifetime wish.
Let me know if it work.

:)
Mid-Life Crisis only affects traits, not lifetime wishes. I think there's another lifetime reward that affects the lifetime wish but I think it disappears once your lifetime wish has been completed.

isw42
01-27-2011, 06:15 AM
You can always just get a new job. It doesn't create a new lifetime wish, but you can excel in other fields to complete other job related challenges (if you're into that). This will help expand your abilities. After I completed my lifetime wish, I kept that job for a while to bank a lot of cash. During that time, I raised all my skills up and completed various wishes and challenges. Once I had lots of money, I switched careers. Between my job, pension, all the books I wrote, autograph signings and whatnot, I have a crap load of money and happiness points.