PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best weapon to assault with? And what tactics do you use?

steamchiller
11-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I use the AK-47 with no attachment,Bando,Stopping power,and Deep Impact.I rush with it and hip fire it alot getting the jump on the compitition.Most players just sit back grouping up and waiting for kills.I move in quick and ready myself for surprises.I rush at a pace so i dont get enemys behind me.All successful players use cover and the AK's large bullets seem to get them where their hiding.I have fun using this setup and tactic,It owns if your connections good.

Dr Popodopolus
11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
I play stealth and use a silenced G3, roaming around in the OPPOSITE direction to the rest of my team.. I always try to flank and almost always run with, bomb squad/bando, SP/UAV jammer and deep impact. (Bomb squad and UAV Jammer for when I'm playing hardcore which is most of the time)

ONI recon 111
11-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I use AK-47 w/no attachments, and normally bandolier, stopping power and deep impact. I usually play offensively with this class, and always come out on top of the leaderboards. I've even had games where every player has just switched to the AK because i had killed then so many times with it beforehand. Definitely the best gun in the game, in my opinion.