PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode

MasterKingz
11-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I dont see why this was left out of Sims 3, it was at least for me the best feature in Sims 1, 2 and Urbz on Consoles so why isnt it here... Waa

Ludo dave
05-03-2011, 03:36 AM
Because its more like a port of the pc version "which didn't have a story mode" than a new game like sims 1 and 2 was also i don't think any pc sim game has a story mode =/. IMO story mode was bad on sims 1 it felt to forced for example start a job to continue miss more than one day of work and you're not just fired it also tells you that its game over aswell meaning any progress since you're last save is lost other examples being have a girlfriend/boyfriend by so and so point to continue get married to continue have a child to continue child must have high grades and go to private school to continue and so on story mode in bustin out, urbz and sims 2 however was really entertaining and didn't feel as forced too.

YoshiLimbo
05-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Story? Im not really sure if there ever was a story in the Sims 2 apart from the timeline that you could view of the sims life which was an intesting feauture but got removed :(