PDA

View Full Version : Stupis AI plays

xFortyseven
11-03-2010, 04:39 PM
my first duel; computer goes first: summons Abyssal Kingshark, sets 2 S/T's and ends turn. Then immediately activates Fish Depth Charge, tributing Abyssal Kingshark and destorying it's own Solemn Judgment...

i have a feeling there's going to be plenty of stories like this, so share =D

ChemicalxRachel
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Psh. Man, my second duel...this chick summoned...um...OMFG i don't remember the name of that card. Anyway, it took away 300 LP each turn, it was a spell card. Well, she had 2 of those. So...there goes 600 each turn. THEN she gets one that takes away 1,000 LP each turn...and, I have no defense against that. Like, I finally get a card that'll destroy one of them, but just one. Aanndd then, this chick, omg, I swear, she pulls out this one card that destroys all the cards just on my side of the field, and I have no cards in my hand due to the fact that I was trying to defend myself against this attack. It was dumb =/...

JamesIsBroken
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Psh. Man, my second duel...this chick summoned...um...OMFG i don't remember the name of that card. Anyway, it took away 300 LP each turn, it was a spell card. Well, she had 2 of those. So...there goes 600 each turn. THEN she gets one that takes away 1,000 LP each turn...and, I have no defense against that. Like, I finally get a card that'll destroy one of them, but just one. Aanndd then, this chick, omg, I swear, she pulls out this one card that destroys all the cards just on my side of the field, and I have no cards in my hand due to the fact that I was trying to defend myself against this attack. It was dumb =/...

im facing her now and exact same thing here

ChemicalxRachel
11-03-2010, 05:28 PM
im facing her now and exact same thing here

Yeah, that move totally sucked. I had NO defense against that, and I wasn't drawing any cards that helped me with that. Oh well, least I still got new cards even though I lost lol.

JamesIsBroken
11-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Yeah, that move totally sucked. I had NO defense against that, and I wasn't drawing any cards that helped me with that. Oh well, least I still got new cards even though I lost lol.

same here but i got close and got a couple of decent cards :D

shadowkid717
11-03-2010, 07:06 PM
So I got up to the point where I got to duel Jack, and low and behold he's using a Hopeless Dragon build. He drop 2 Gold Sarco. on his first turn of the second duel (I miraculously won the first), to grab Future Fusion and Reborn. The very next game after he whooped me, he dropped both Future Fusion and Reborn on the very first turn. This game is seriously one-sided.

~shadow

KFZ Scrubs
11-03-2010, 07:08 PM
I love when they use solem judgement for the stupidest cards.... like i used some useless magic card and they gave up 4000 lp just to stop it.

Magnotron
11-03-2010, 07:41 PM
As expected, I'm pretty terrible at the game. I barely won the first duel. Lost the second duel by 50 points and I got slaughtered in all other duels.

There are some pretty neat cards in your deck though, like Heavy Storm and Magic Cilinder, Swords of Revealing Light... but offensively, this deck doesn't seem to work very well. But that's just my perception.

I got some nice cards like Penguin Soldier though so I hope I can step up my game very soon.

Gohan Reborn
11-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Yeah Jacks deck is a bitch. All 3 duels, he brought out 5 headed dragon and several Blue Eyes...fuck...I can't wait till I get my deck the way I want it.

DeeJayMark
11-03-2010, 11:21 PM
This is gonna take some MAJOR time to unlock all cards and build a deck decent enough to go up againsnt computer who are already powered up.

ANyways, check out Leo who brings out 3 Power tool Dragon on his 2nd turn....
Wiped my ass clean...

JamesIsBroken
11-03-2010, 11:39 PM
This is gonna take some MAJOR time to unlock all cards and build a deck decent enough to go up againsnt computer who are already powered up.

ANyways, check out Leo who brings out 3 Power tool Dragon on his 2nd turn....
Wiped my ass clean...

jack atles just brought out red eyes darkness metal dragon on his first turn

i think im screwed too

Shorty11857
11-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Final against Yusei

He has 4000 lifepoints, I have 3500. He has two Junk Warriors with over 4000 attack each and three level twos. He attacks my facedown defense card which I reveal to be Mask of Darkness, which I use to put magic cylinder back into my hand, then when he attacks me directly I use Negate Attack. I then place down my Magic Cylinder he attacks with Junk Warrior and I win...despite me showing him the card...

Second round of the match
He's down to 200 lifepoints, has Quillbolt Hedgehog in attack mode. I play a card facedown in defense and he attacks...winning me the duel...smart Yusei smart

UK Dennis
11-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Second round of the match
He's down to 200 lifepoints, has Quillbolt Hedgehog in attack mode. I play a card facedown in defense and he attacks...winning me the duel...smart Yusei smart

The computer will always attack a face down monster. It has even attacked my face down monster with a monster with 0 attack points.

The Destroyernatorer
11-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Final against Yusei

He has 4000 lifepoints, I have 3500. He has two Junk Warriors with over 4000 attack each and three level twos. He attacks my facedown defense card which I reveal to be Mask of Darkness, which I use to put magic cylinder back into my hand, then when he attacks me directly I use Negate Attack. I then place down my Magic Cylinder he attacks with Junk Warrior and I win...despite me showing him the card...

I had a similar incident with mask of darkness and Sakuretsu armor.

DeeJayMark
11-06-2010, 06:33 PM
The girl with the Water Deck,

Her life point : 3000
mine: 7800

i have Des Koala face down on the field.

She has Oyster Master face up, she plays Big Wave Small Wave Tributing her oyster master to special summon (in this case 1) water monster, since Oyster master was sent to the graveyard by effect, it special summons a Oyster Token (Atk 0 / Def 0) face up atk on her field thus negating the effect of Big Wave Small Wave and prevent herself from summoning any big monster she intended of special summoning from her hand.

She attacks my face down Des Koala with her token, Des koala (1800 Def) she take the battle damage and then the effect of Des Koal kicks in and she had 3 cards so 1200 more damage. and Boom, shes dead,

Really dumb AI move.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
11-07-2010, 12:12 AM
i activate trap dustshoot and i see the opponent has at least 2 blast sphere, so i return one to their deck.

they set 1 card (i assume blast sphere), and before their turn ends, i activate scapegoat.

my turn, i switch 2 scapegoat to atttack position and i proceeded to attack their face down monster. opponent nightmare wheels my first goat, and my second goat attacks, and it is in fact blast sphere, so now it wont even do anything to me.

i just thought it was funny that they nightmare wheeled my scapegoat!

xDyNaMiCx
11-07-2010, 02:42 AM
i was playing H.S, and he sent all my cards removed from play except the two in my deck and the one in my hand.
He decided to send the one card out who gets x300 for each card removed from play, i had put nightmare steelcage up luckily. it had 5400 atk! :0
So i was like " i belive in the heart of the cards." i got a brain control, and he destroyed his messenger of peace a turn ago, i get the card he has and it hads 14800 atk points. and I'm lmfao for minutes.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-07-2010, 03:46 AM
The girl with the water deck..

She manages to summon Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth. She uses its effect to special summon as many level 4 or lower fish monsters as possible from her deck. One of them being a tuner. She sacrifices most of her new monsters to synchro summon Blackrose Dragon... and uses it's effect to clear the field... while I had 1 puny monster face down on the field... lol! I mean come on!! You have a freakin Blackrose dragon and a Coelacanth, 2 of the most annoying monster in the game! Don't get rid of them! lol! Good job AI!