PDA

View Full Version : Helpful info...

Snow Camo Kid
11-03-2010, 04:49 PM
The 'Spinner' achievement is done using the main menu boxes (Klondike, Spider, ect.)

You get the last pin at level 20 for each game (Needs confiming, Klondike is def lvl 20)

Anyone know any tips to get 'Around the world'?

A 0 E monkey
11-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Around the world just happened for me after loots of tri-peaks grinding, it seems to be the slowest game to level up in I think by far...

For around the world I came accross a reasonable layout and with quite a few undos and picking choice starting cards I managed to pull it off. My advice is if you see a large range of cards then work out which ones you can get rid of off the front row to clear more up without ruining your run and flick through the bottom deck to get the cards you need to remove these 1 at a time then start your run, it doesnt matter how many cards you flick through at the bottom unused so keep undoing until you uncover the cards in the right order. I remember for mine I had to get rid of one card to unblock others but leave one you would think you would have to get rid of in order to complete the run as I couldn't quite uncover one higher up.

Basically in summary: its all luck, as is the damn klondike aces one, that took me like 5 damn hours of restarting at approx 1280 failed restarts :(

Snow Camo Kid
11-10-2010, 01:08 PM
I got all the aces ones pretty easily, I just think it all depends on luck really

R43LM4D21D
11-10-2010, 02:09 PM
i got the aces one within 30 mins of trying

m4milo
11-16-2010, 09:04 PM
The 'Spinner' achievement is done using the main menu boxes (Klondike, Spider, ect.)
Thanks for the tip. I had no clue regarding that achievement.

St Jolly777
01-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Finally 100%'d this game yesterday but can't seem to find it to add to my 100% list. Can't find it in Retail or LIVE Arcade....is this site going to support WP7 games for our 100% lists? Any help would be appreciated...thanks.

Mr Achievement
03-23-2011, 04:50 AM
...My advice is if you see a large range of cards then work out which ones you can get rid of off the front row to clear more up without ruining your run and flick through the bottom deck to get the cards you need to remove these 1 at a time then start your run, it doesnt matter how many cards you flick through at the bottom unused so keep undoing until you uncover the cards in the right order...(

Thanx a bunch! I know that advice is obvious but I got this Achievement the first game I played after reading this. I really should have been setting this Achievement up before but until I read your post it just hadn't occurred to me.

Good luck to anyone still going at this one, Tri-Peaks is SUCH A GRIND!

XBOX ISAAC82
04-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Thanx a bunch! I know that advice is obvious but I got this Achievement the first game I played after reading this. I really should have been setting this Achievement up before but until I read your post it just hadn't occurred to me.

Good luck to anyone still going at this one, Tri-Peaks is SUCH A GRIND!

Little tip. On the bonus wheel if you get a skull or even just a x2 push the Bing button and then the back button streaight away. You'll find yourself on the last card again with another attempt on the bonus wheel. You can do it as many times as you like as well. Should cut the grind by a few hours.

Hope it helps.