PDA

View Full Version : Sharpshooter 5 glitched?

NomoreNiceGuy
11-03-2010, 06:31 PM
So i was trying on it, i got 3 kills then i died, i restarted near town and killed one zombie (Kill effect) and got it! so i belive its glitched, in a good way!

Stickman400
11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Is this the one that you have to kill 5 zombies in 8 seconds with the sniper? If it is, then yes, it is glitched. Because I went to do it at Jorge's Gap and walked up to a pack of 5 or more, and started spamming the right trigger and executed 1 or 2 zombies and he just melee'd the rest in the face and I got it.

Slate McLeod
11-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Is this the one that you have to kill 5 zombies in 8 seconds with the sniper? If it is, then yes, it is glitched. Because I went to do it at Jorge's Gap and walked up to a pack of 5 or more, and started spamming the right trigger and executed 1 or 2 zombies and he just melee'd the rest in the face and I got it.

...thats exactly how i got it too Stickman :) i believe i may have actually killed 5 but because the animation kicks in where you see them being shot through the head at close range it only appeared like 2 to me. But the game continues despite the animation :) That is certainly the easiest way to bag this achievement.

littlejay
11-04-2010, 03:54 AM
i got it first try. was at a town i needed to save, stood outside and pop x5 and got it