PDA

View Full Version : Offline Multiplayer?

MaleficLuxuria
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Hello, I'm just wondering if by any chance this game happens to have any offline multiplayer modes. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, and that might be because there is none, but figured I might as well ask!

KFZ Scrubs
11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Hello, I'm just wondering if by any chance this game happens to have any offline multiplayer modes. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, and that might be because there is none, but figured I might as well ask!
I don't think it does... everything appears to be offline.... unless you can do some kind of system link. Can you party up in system link?

Foxhound300
11-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Unless it has system link I can't see how they would be able to do offline. You'd be able to see your opponent's hand and he'll be able to see yours.

ChemicalxRachel
11-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Close your eyes and pretenddd that you can't see your opponents cards =).

Nah, anyway, back on topic. I don't think it'll have offline co-op just for that reason.

hydrosugar
11-04-2010, 11:56 AM
i remember in forbidden memories on ps1 there was multiplayer. it was kinda dodgy though. I think someone could bring there deck on with a memory card.

anyways in multiplayer the cards wouldnt be visible, but instead they were numbered.(like 1 -40) i think the player was supposed to know what cards corelated with the numbers(im not sure how i think there was a way, i also think they could choose what number went with what card at the start)

yeah i remember something like that although not to vividly, cant remember the finer details

local multiplayer isnt a major loss

Lordgold
02-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Geez, does this damn game do anything besides demand I spread my wallet open?

:uzi:Konami