PDA

View Full Version : How Many Cards? And why is this Game so unfinished?

Mr.Smackdown
11-03-2010, 10:28 PM
One single tournament, no money, no cards to buy, no gallery!
I mean even the PSP!!! Version is 10 times better and i read on the official site that it have more than 1000 Cards, the Wii version of the new Yu-Gi-Oh game have more than 4500!!!!

Whats up with that?

:(

Foxhound300
11-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Oh, there are cards to buy... you just need real money.

Also
a) the PSP version costs more
b) You win all the cards automatically, what do you care if there is a card selling mechanic or not
c) Why do you need a gallery? Shouldn't a list be enough for you?

Gottle
11-03-2010, 11:43 PM
That's because konami will release a DLC. Now developers whipe out content from finished games, making them unifinished, just to release $DLC

lavkib
11-04-2010, 01:02 AM
im sure by the time you buy all of the card packs it would be the same price as the psp version and you would get a story

and these card packs dont even have a release date

Foxhound300
11-04-2010, 02:25 AM
So then don't buy card packs that you don't want.

Rastaman20
11-04-2010, 03:30 AM
dosent matter what anyone says no one is forcing your arm to buy the shit so lol

lavkib
11-04-2010, 03:54 AM
... thats what this is about that all the other yugioh games have the cards in them and if you want them in this game you have to buy them

and as for only buying the ones you want have you never won a card in the other games and thought wow this would be awesome in my deck after you unlock all of the cards and buy the packs you want thats gone probably not that big of a deal since im sure most people know what they want in their decks or would just look online

Mr.Smackdown
11-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Anyone know how many Cards this game have? The only thing i have found was on the website with "over more than 1000 Cards".

And, i mean, for 800MS Points, yeah its just 10 Euro, but for 800 MS Points i could get more bigger and better games, i mean, its just the PSP Gameplay that they brought to XBLA and that... yeah that was it... O-o Why was the release sooo long, for W H A T?

And than, it looks like shit, come on, look at the Magic game, high res card texture and here, the cards are blurry as hell. I mean the game is so short in the size and especially than i await the sharpest cards ever in a game and not that. It looks like 480p.

But i like the gameplay so i have it, but its just stupid.

Mr.Smackdown
11-04-2010, 09:29 AM
OH AWESOME!!! :mad:

Than after a 30 minute tag fight, the opponents quits and iam in the main menu, no win, no cards, nothing....

Foxhound300
11-04-2010, 04:08 PM

Than after a 30 minute tag fight, the opponents quits and iam in the main menu, no win, no cards, nothing....

welcome to yugioh games.

also, there's already a thread for bitching, go there.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=273172

JamesStitches
11-05-2010, 11:00 AM

Ouchh that's lame

BAMF Sangwich
11-05-2010, 05:25 PM

I've had the same thing happen to me, I already got my one win so I'm definitely boosting the rest.

jonesat
11-05-2010, 08:06 PM
i think its bs. there is no reason why they couldnt have made this game at least have the monsters pop up in 3d on the field on top of the card as well. thats just lazy

CEG Dimond
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
all ima say is quit the bitchin, there is a thread if you feel you need to vent , but that is also your fault for buying the game before the trial :)

The Destroyernatorer
11-05-2010, 09:25 PM
i think its bs. there is no reason why they couldnt have made this game at least have the monsters pop up in 3d on the field on top of the card as well. thats just lazy

The DS games do that, so there really is no excuse.
Although it's something I hadn't thought about until now, it doesn't really bother me.

The big problems are to do with the balance of cards. It's hard to get any good ones, whilst your opponents have badass cards with complex strategies.

In-game wise, the only real problem I have is with quickplay magic cards. I get the little pop up to use them after every tiny change in play, and it's really annoying. One game it happened so many times in a row I just ended up spamming B, and then missed my chance to play my counter trap card, and lost the game :mad:

Foxhound300
11-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Well there'd be someone on here complaining that they missed the chance to activate it if they didn't have that option.

Phoenix BLK
11-06-2010, 05:21 AM
they should just change it to a trigger... haha "trigger" the effect of a spell, trap or effect monster. maybe a thought if they were to patch this (as well as online trading)

but back to the topic does anyone have the list of possible cards?

The Destroyernatorer
11-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Well there'd be someone on here complaining that they missed the chance to activate it if they didn't have that option.

Oh no, I know you're right. All Yu-gi-oh games are like this, I think it's just an unavoidable flaw.

It is however, really, really annoying.

Although this is an interesting idea...

they should just change it to a trigger... haha "trigger" the effect of a spell, trap or effect monster. maybe a thought if they were to patch this (as well as online trading)

but back to the topic does anyone have the list of possible cards?

It would certainly make it a bit more intense. There is a limited time frame when you play the real game, after all. Your opponent's not going to say "Do you have a quick spell you want to play now?", every time they do something, haha. You've got to be on your toes.

WolfWood37
11-08-2010, 07:54 AM
if people quit out, do you still get credit for a win?

Josh Benton
11-08-2010, 08:03 AM
if people quit out, do you still get credit for a win?

In the rank match i beleive so.
When other quit i have noticed i usually get between 30 and 80 points for the Duel.

i love anime
11-10-2010, 02:33 AM
this game only has 1000 and there are currently 4500+ cards. i think the first yugioh game for game boy color had more than this one. it's really pathetic and i wish when you win the tornament you should enter a bigger one like the grand prix.

also they should have more characters like from gx and the first season and 5ds. i would love to play against jayden and kaiba and yugi with his gods. but this is all wishful thinking.

captain host
11-10-2010, 06:24 AM
playing this game made me feel nostalgique,so i took out my old card from their box.Like half of my old deck is not in the game O.o I want my yata-garatsu back!Oh and how many time i wished for a dark hole or a raigeiki :P

DeeJayMark
11-10-2010, 11:14 PM
playing this game made me feel nostalgique,so i took out my old card from their box.Like half of my old deck is not in the game O.o I want my yata-garatsu back!Oh and how many time i wished for a dark hole or a raigeiki :P

Unfortunetly for you, if we follow the ban list of this game (wich is something like March 2009) those 3 cards are banned .