PDA

View Full Version : Decade Dueling!

BlazingCrescent
11-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Theres somethings I'd like to point out about this game.

One, if you were looking for a long immersive story, look elsewhere. The story or "single player" mode is super simple and to the point. A game I would recommend for those who would want such an experience is Duel Transer for Wii.

Decade Duels is really just about online. However, it really bites that our initial deck is fairly weak (I lost my first five duels). The cards hardly support each other and there seems to be no flow.

Unlike previous Yu-Gi-Oh games, the AI is quite sophisticated at early levels, providing a great challenge, at least for those who want it. In addition, their decks are themed, ranging from Life point burner decks, to Legendary Ocean decks, and so on. The cards themselves are quite strong.

But to beat the AI is not an impossible task. I don't know if the initial decks are randomized, but chances are, you have plenty of strong stater cards, such as Magic Cylinder or Sakuretsu Armor. Keep those handy and don't let up.

Remember, the AI is usually never reluctant to attack, if there monster is strong than yours, they will take that chance to strike, giving you the opeing of springing up a trap.

This isn't really a guide, but I hope it helps in someway.

P.S I'm new here, so...what's up?

Foxhound300
11-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Since when have yugioh games been "immersive"?

Schism
11-04-2010, 02:35 AM
does it at least let you build your own deck?? I was very disappointed with that in Magic. I want to get this because i played the damn card game alot when i was little. But damn im hearing some bad things about it :*(

Gohan Reborn
11-04-2010, 02:39 AM
The decks are completly 100% customizable.

BlazingCrescent
11-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Since when have yugioh games been "immersive"?

good point

Schism
11-04-2010, 02:44 AM
sweet. i wonder if i can redo my old Bakura deck :3 ahhh damn..Nostalgia XD

KFZ Scrubs
11-04-2010, 02:54 AM
sweet. i wonder if i can redo my old Bakura deck :3 ahhh damn..Nostalgia XD
I doubt it, you start with shit cards and i don't even know if there's a complete catalog of what cards are even in this game....
it takes forever to get good cards too.

KillerBEA
11-04-2010, 10:11 AM
I doubt it, you start with shit cards and i don't even know if there's a complete catalog of what cards are even in this game....
it takes forever to get good cards too. I got Yubel off my first win :D