PDA

View Full Version : "one shot one kill" try this IT WORKED FOR ME!

bwfcskillsinhd
11-04-2010, 12:02 AM
We all know how hard this level is towards the end trying to get yourself & that muppet mcmillan on the chopper with infinate enemies & grenades to deal with & i almost gave up.i never got around to nailing the game on veteran until this week and after playing this level umpteen times didnt think id complete it.so before i gave up i tried CAMPING! i placed mcmillan in his spot at the back & i went and hid in the small cubicle to his left,tucked inder a worktop where theres just enough room to go prone with your pistol guarding the doorway.the usual barrage of grenades followed but NONE found there way inside.also only one enemy tried to enter so i killed him as he came in.i didnt move once until the chopper arrived.when the chopper was in place i waited for a few seconds then jumped up ran out to pick mcmillan up (never got shot once running to him).i grabbed him & started heading for the chopper.at this stage my screen was so red i couldnt see with all the bullets coming our way but im sure he soaks them all up,but I DID NOT DIE & we made it onboard ok.(oh apart from killing the one enemy that tried to enter the cabin i fired no bullets,used no grenades,claymores or c4)couldnt beleive this worked but for anyone who gave up at this point try it,you might get lucky :uzi:

bwfcskillsinhd
11-06-2010, 10:57 PM
just to add, i actually managed this method ON MY SECOND ATTEMPT.i died the first time at the hands of a grenade which found its way inside.so its likely to take more than 1 attempt but if you die just reload checkpoint & try again.wish "no fighting in the warroom" was this easy :mad:

Yaeven
11-11-2010, 12:50 PM
That was my method too but unlike you I happened to get killed quite a few times. After a while I used the other one on the right and I would still end up dead either while I was inside(just sometimes) or when I had to pick McMillan up(many times).

But yeah,definitely this is what worked for me,though I saw a video on how to beat it using your C4's. Never tried that.

bwfcskillsinhd
11-11-2010, 10:52 PM
yeah i tried the c4 method id seen on youtube but just couldnt pull it off.so tried my method out of desperation & i still cant beleive it worked.just got lucky i suppose.just need to complete "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for my 1000g although i think skill rarther than luck will be needed to acheive that

LickableLemons7
11-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Interesting...I remember camping behind a white fence near the bumper cars when I was doing that level on veteran, and it worked fine. I had to use a couple of claymores though.

Reverendjc
11-27-2010, 01:22 PM
yeah i tried the c4 method id seen on youtube but just couldnt pull it off.so tried my method out of desperation & i still cant beleive it worked.just got lucky i suppose.just need to complete "no fighting in the war room" on veteran for my 1000g although i think skill rarther than luck will be needed to acheive that

Getting to McMillan on the first attempt was pretty lucky, but this method certainly works. I died around 6 times before making it to McMillan and the chopper using this method, which isn't too bad. Just throw a couple of flashbangs out of the ticket booth before making a run for it and hope!

I found War Room really easy you know, and I'm not all that great at COD! I could give you some tips if you like?