PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ranked Tag Duel

Gohan Reborn
11-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Is it seriously not possible to do a ranked Tag Team match with a friend? I can find my friend's game, but it seems to randomize who you play with. WTF.

KFZ Scrubs
11-04-2010, 02:55 AM
Is it seriously not possible to do a ranked Tag Team match with a friend? I can find my friend's game, but it seems to randomize who you play with. WTF.
Try it like this, make a ranked match and then put the time limit to 300. It worked for me and some other people earlier, but other people came in sometimes.

Gohan Reborn
11-04-2010, 02:59 AM
I can get in my friends game..he created it, he was first, I was in 2nd, and 2 people joined....then when we started, it switched teams. I became player 3, and teamed with Player 4...while my friend was player #1 and teamed with a random player for #2.

Gohan Reborn
11-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Was anyone able to figure out how to play ranked tag duels with your friend as your teammate? We tried again and I joined 1st, teammate joined 3rd, and we still got split up. This would be the most idiotic thing if Konami designed on purpose to have 4 players, and ALWAYS randomize the teams.

RunninManJ
11-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Was anyone able to figure out how to play ranked tag duels with your friend as your teammate? We tried again and I joined 1st, teammate joined 3rd, and we still got split up. This would be the most idiotic thing if Konami designed on purpose to have 4 players, and ALWAYS randomize the teams.

You can do it on Player match easily. It splits into two teams (1 and 2 vs. 3 and 4). I believe they do count towards the 100 tag duel achievement too because i got the achievement for winnig 1 tag duel doing it with my friend. It's a lot of fun on the same team too :)

Gohan Reborn
11-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Yeah, me and my friend ended up playing Player match only because we couldn't do ranked. We want to do ranked to go up the Leaderboards. For now we'll work on Player for achievement purposes, but I would've liked to have played ranked tag, and have us both rise up together.

Btw, welcome to x360a =).