PDA

View Full Version : Online

Mikesahhh
11-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the online? when i try to join peoples games it will quite often say "No game was found" sometimes i can get in and everythings fine but still not sure why it doesnt work all the time

and tried to play with one of my friends and the Play with Xbox LIVE party thing doesnt even work i swear lol

and ive only managed to play 4 games online atm and have had all 4 quit on me as i was about to win! so lame

davhuit
11-04-2010, 10:44 PM
The lobby say "no games found" for me too, but I can succesfully play with some friends if I invite them.

JamesIsBroken
11-04-2010, 11:48 PM
same here and when i do join too many people quit when they start to lose

duelingk
11-05-2010, 12:42 PM
No lobbies found means one of two things. The lobby host quit before you joined or another player joined before you did. This happens alot in fighting games too (Unable to join errors).

davhuit
11-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Personally, when I say "no games" in the lobby, it means they are no players in it, not that the game refused to connected for whatever reason.

matthunt1984
11-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I also have had lots of trouble with this.

I've tried numerous times and although I often find games listed in search results, I cannot join them, but when I search again they are still listed, so I know its not because they're full or started.

So far I've played 1 player game by joining, and managed to host 1 ranked tag game. Just tried hosting a player game and after everyone joined and I choose start, the connection was lost. Grrr

Tried registering over at Konami to complain (get help) about this but their forum registration wasn't even working.

Does anyone have any ideas with this? Could it be something to do with my home network (like port forwarding?) or is it going to be the 360 network or something that's causing this?