PDA

View Full Version : And the nominees for "Worst on-disc song" are...

Doominatorx6
11-04-2010, 02:50 AM
Sorry if this already been posted, but Rock Band 3 has quite a diverse setlist... so what song is the "Visions" of Rock Band 3?

I nominate Antibodies. It may be a decent song to hear in a nightclub, but it's out of place here. Not to mention it's a fairly shitty song, with a shitty guitar chart, and probably shit everything else.

I can't think of a runner-up at the moment.

Your thoughts and nominations?

ThatsFatalFury
11-04-2010, 03:26 AM
Llama for me by far. The song is simply unfun.

Itsbrown4606
11-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Visions is fun to play... when you can play it. Don't knock it just 'cause you can't 4/5/GS it.

Dustinator
11-04-2010, 03:50 AM
And the nominees for "Worst on-disc song" are... (INSERT YOUR OPINION)

RealistIdealist
11-04-2010, 04:17 AM
Antibodies is not that bad. Some songs that are just plain unfun for me are "Hey Man, Nice Shot" and "I Got You (I Feel Good)" I love the latter a lot but only the master version, this alternate version is simply just not fun at all.

I'm not a big fan of "The Beautiful People" either.

Tee!
11-04-2010, 04:20 AM
I'd honestly say half of the setlist falls under the category of "unfun" or "what the fuck is this song doing in Rock Band". Luckily I have a lot of DLC so I only gotta play all the new crap a minimum of one time to get the achievements I'm going for.

Jester0700
11-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Antibodies and Rehab for sure. Other than those two songs im satisfied.

DENAz666
11-04-2010, 07:14 AM
Rehab.....

Neutral
11-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Visions is fun to play... when you can play it. Don't knock it just 'cause you can't 4/5/GS it.

I'm not huge on it, I 5*'d guitar and never play guitar on it...but the bass is mad fun.

Panda
11-04-2010, 01:24 PM

You're right, Visions is an excellent song if you're into that genre. Just so happens I am so to me - it's sweet ;D. Anyway the worst song on the game by far is Rehab for me ;D.

NoThru22
11-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Llama. Why???

Echilion
11-04-2010, 03:12 PM
I agree with Antibodies, can't stand it

Squalasura
11-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Llama and Antibodies are a tie for me. I have never liked Phish and this song drives that home for me, just not my cup of tea. Antibodies is just annoying to listen to and even more annoying to play.

MooTrain
11-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Heh. I like Rehab, Antibodies and Llama. I think they're all excellent on pro keys.

The worst is Beach Boys - "Good Vibrations (Live)"

BrandAid1138
11-04-2010, 06:29 PM
i haven't played all the RB3 songs yet, but one that i can't figure out why it's on the disc is The Look - Roxette.

x352x pH
11-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Wow, people are mentioning The Beautiful People but no one is saying anything about Rehab. Are you guys drunk?!

Echilion
11-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Wow, people are mentioning The Beautiful People but no one is saying anything about Rehab. Are you guys drunk?!

Several people mentioned rehab :p

PrepaidPandaz
11-04-2010, 06:41 PM
I would have to say Llama, I never feel like finishing the song because its just horrible. I might have to play this one on mute :P

x352x pH
11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Several people mentioned rehab :p
What I was getting at is people suggesting those songs were on the same level.

lostmotiv
11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
antibodies.. hate that song soo much

NativeMilk
11-04-2010, 06:56 PM
I love expert bass on Llame, it's ace. My nominee is I Need You Tonight.

Seriously, if I wanted shitty 90s music I'd read the NME.

Echilion
11-04-2010, 07:02 PM
What I was getting at is people suggesting those songs were on the same level.

Ahh ok and I agree. Beautiful People is miles better than Rehab.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

L3git L4dle
11-04-2010, 07:11 PM
The worst songs to listen to (not to play, that's a totally different category) is Beast and the Harlot, Caught in a mosh, The Beuatiful People, and Hey Man Nice Shot.

All of those are TERRIBLE songs and shouldn't be included, but thats my opinion.

x352x pH
11-04-2010, 07:13 PM
The worst songs to listen to (not to play, that's a totally different category) is Beast and the Harlot, Caught in a mosh, The Beuatiful People, and Hey Man Nice Shot.

All of those are TERRIBLE songs and shouldn't be included, but thats my opinion.

Go download some Lady Gaga and Miley Cirus then and stfu

L3git L4dle
11-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Go download some Lady Gaga and Miley Cirus then and stfu

Those artists suck too.

The classics is were the GOOD music is, not the screaming/playing every instrument as fast as possible songs. Good music is made with skill, not singing unitelligible and playing thousands of notes.

x352x pH
11-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Those artists suck too.

The classics is were the GOOD music is, not the screaming/playing every instrument as fast as possible songs. Good music is made with skill, not singing unitelligently and playing thousands of notes.

I think you meant "unintelligible" not unintelligent lol. And I doubt you are very musically inclined because if you were you would understand that when they are playing those "thousands of notes" they are not simply flailing away on a guitar. Those riffs and solos are very complex pieces of music that require massive amounts of SKILL. hmmm, and by your definition that must make it... "good music." thank you for making my point for me. :)

Dustinator
11-04-2010, 07:53 PM
352 you need to stop crapping on others opinion. Telling people to stfu because they don't like some songs(which is what this thread is about) and then saying they should download xx is pretty jerkish. It's not even close to what this thread is about. Take a chill pill and relax. Go hijack some other thread

MartyMcFly
11-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Rehab and Antibodies have my vote as well. When I first saw the title of the thread immediately I was thinking of Antibodies lol.

I can understand how some people may not like Llama, but at least there's talent involved in the song. Play that song on Expert on all instruments and try to say it's garbage; you can't.

Didi Mau
11-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I haven't played every song enough times yet to have it as my absolute worst, but I'm going to say my least favourite at the moment is Oh My God by Ida Maria. I absolutely despise every Devo track in the RB library as well, so I'm not thrilled with him getting another on-disc song in Whip It (though I'm glad Beastie Boys have finally gone away, they're awful choices for rhythm games in my opinion).

I can't say I see how The Beautiful People is better than Rehab from a musical standpoint, but I certainly prefer Manson as a human being over Winehouse. All in all I'm liking this setlist a lot more than RB2's, there's only really two other songs I haven't mentioned here that I don't touch and that's not particularly because I dislike them, they've just been forgettable due to not hearing the lyrics (China Grove/In The Meantime). I quite like Antibodies myself, though it's not incredibly enjoyable on any of the instruments; must be because that "antibodies, antibodies, ANTIbodies, ANTIBODIEEEES" crap got stuck in my head on the first day :p

MartyMcFly
11-04-2010, 08:37 PM
The biggest problem with Antibodies is the last minute or so. It reminds me of some of the crappy Guitar Hero 2 songs like "Freya" that repeat the same riff over and over and over for a minute straight.

Repetitive riffs are the most annoying!

x352x pH
11-04-2010, 11:05 PM
I certainly prefer Manson as a human being over Winehouse.
lmao, well played sir

jjoerger
11-04-2010, 11:22 PM
I hate Caught in a mosh

A CATSHOVEL
11-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Overall, the entire set list is pretty bad.

The Nerevarine
11-05-2010, 12:22 AM
"Caught in a Mosh" takes it easily for me... worst vocals, worst drum part, worst everything.

I don't like "Rainbow in the Dark" much either, but "Caught in a Mosh" is just the absolute worst.

I sort of like Antibodies, particularly the drum part at the end.

Popcornboy13
11-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Antibodies and Rehab are the worst.

Antibodies because I can't 5 star it on Expert Guitar. Too picky with the score. :\

And Rehab because...it's Amy Winehouse.

Also, Caught in a Mosh is awesome, but again, it's hard for me to 5 star on Expert. :mad:

RelentlessFours
11-05-2010, 01:48 AM
In terms of songs to play, 'Antibodies' takes the cake. Annoying on guitar, utterly frustrating on Keyboards and boring on vocals. Haven't played the bass or drum parts but I imagine they're not much better. I don't actually mind it as a song to listen to, though. 'Roundabout' is probably a close second though - again, the keyboard part is just no fun to play at all.

I'm also not a massive fan of 'Beast And The Harlot', but that's mainly because it's not my cup of tea musically.

SebastianSB
11-05-2010, 03:39 AM
I've given a one star rating to:

Antibodies
Before I Forget
Caught in a Mosh
Get Up, Stand Up
The Killing Moon
Rock Lobster

Either because I can't stand the songs or because they're no fun to play. I actually enjoy the instruments in Rehab and have fun with the chordy riff for Beautiful People. Llama is fun to sort of flail away at but it's a bit of an annoying song when it comes to wanting to complete goals involving it.

RealistIdealist
11-05-2010, 06:10 AM
In terms of songs to play, 'Antibodies' takes the cake. Annoying on guitar, utterly frustrating on Keyboards and boring on vocals. Haven't played the bass or drum parts but I imagine they're not much better. I don't actually mind it as a song to listen to, though. 'Roundabout' is probably a close second though - again, the keyboard part is just no fun to play at all.

I'm also not a massive fan of 'Beast And The Harlot', but that's mainly because it's not my cup of tea musically.

Really, Roundabout? I've always liked that song and thought the guitar and bass and vocals were fun. I knew the keyboards were going to be harder than hell and that the drums were too.

But then again opinions, etc.

Cubecubed
11-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Antibodies by a country mile.

Spade422
11-05-2010, 09:06 AM
how come nobody has said Rock Lobster? its pretty fun to play, but seriously i cannot stand the song. i nearly gaged when i first learned that this was in the game.

Shelton
11-05-2010, 10:05 AM
I've given a one star rating to the following songs:
*Need You Tonight
*Everybody Wants to Rule the World
*Rehab

I really loathe playing them.

I didn't enjoy Antibodies at first, but after singing it a couple of times for my 5 stars, it grew on me. It is a silly song, a bit of fun, far from the worst on disc IMO.

SebastianSB
11-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I've given a one star rating to:

Rock Lobster

how come nobody has said Rock Lobster? its pretty fun to play, but seriously i cannot stand the song. i nearly gaged when i first learned that this was in the game.

lmao..........

Squalasura
11-05-2010, 06:37 PM
I cant make it through Rock Lobster without laughing my ass off. Half from Family Guy the other time spent laughing just from the flatout ridiculousness that is Rock Lobster. I've played it 3 times and havent been able to keep a straight face throughout any of them.

As for the worst, Me Enamora, Beast and the Harlot, Killing Moon, Good Vibrations are my top picks. There's literally 60+ songs on the disc that I really enjoy listening/playing, couldnt be happier.

RealistIdealist
11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
I cant make it through Rock Lobster without laughing my ass off. Half from Family Guy the other time spent laughing just from the flatout ridiculousness that is Rock Lobster. I've played it 3 times and havent been able to keep a straight face throughout any of them.

As for the worst, Me Enamora, Beast and the Harlot, Killing Moon, Good Vibrations are my top picks. There's literally 60+ songs on the disc that I really enjoy listening/playing, couldnt be happier.

Oh man I totally forgot about Me Enamora. I totally hate that song. Not because it's foreign or anything (I like the other Spanish song and Du Hast quite a bit) but this one just doesn't do it for me.

xillScarlett
11-05-2010, 09:47 PM

are you high dude? those songs are truly amazing ...
especially "beast and the harlot" , avenged sevenfold is one of the greatest modern rock bands out there right now !

Steadysphere
11-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Personally I don't like Fly Like an Eagle, the guitar chart is too offbeat and weird for me. Don't mind the song though. Same with Antibodies, don't mind the music but the chart is annoying. I don't like Rehab's chart, or the song :P

Kaiser Sigil
11-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Haven't played em all yet, but I gotta say I at least kinda like most everything on the disc... Not a huge metalhead, so I could do without Anthrax, but some of the People I play with like em so it's cool...

And crappy songs like "Rehab" are still fun if you have a friend drunk of his ass singing it while you're trying to play...

But I'm not score-whoring it up, so as long as I get a laugh out of a song, it can stay in my book...

Spade422
11-06-2010, 06:54 AM
lmao..........

whoops im sorry i forgot about the one other person who also hates rock lobster too :omg

Captain Spacker
11-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this setlist is perfect without exception? Rehab is an absolute tune, can see why the metal fans don't like it. I guess my weird Radio 2 at home, Scuzz with friends and video-games in the middle has introduced me to just about all of these and ends up with me not dismissing any genre.

Dustinator
11-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this setlist is perfect without exception?

I've had no problems at all going through the 60+ songs already. I love this setlist so far. Not a bad one in whole the bunch. The only ones I don't prefer are the foreign ones. As in, I can't speak german or spanish. I'd kinda rather speak my native tongue. But I understand why HMX put those songs in, and in the long run it'll appeal to variety of people.

psymatiq
11-06-2010, 01:55 PM
whip it
that bob marley song
imagine
the elton john song

yeah

engineman312
11-06-2010, 02:16 PM
bought it and haven't played it yet... arent games supposed to improve in successive titles? like force unleashed... oh wait... -_-

L3git L4dle
11-06-2010, 02:53 PM
are you high dude? those songs are truly amazing ...
especially "beast and the harlot" , avenged sevenfold is one of the greatest modern rock bands out there right now !

Like I said, it's just my opinion that I don't like heavier songs.

Personally I don't like Fly Like an Eagle, the guitar chart is too offbeat and weird for me. Don't mind the song though. Same with Antibodies, don't mind the music but the chart is annoying. I don't like Rehab's chart, or the song :P

I totally forgot how bad Fly like an eagles chart is on every instrument. It's no fun to play, at all.

SebastianSB
11-06-2010, 03:15 PM
bought it and haven't played it yet... arent games supposed to improve in successive titles? like force unleashed... oh wait... -_-

YouTube - Rock Band 3 Fender Squier Strat Pro Guitar and Controller

As Jonathan Coulton once said, you can "take that to the bank and shove it up your big fat ass."

Blue Smoke
11-06-2010, 03:25 PM
If we are talking about actually playing, I really dont like Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys. If we are talking about listening, I dont Rock Lobster at all.

A CATSHOVEL
11-06-2010, 04:04 PM
People that don't like Antibodies should try it on Bass. It's more fun than most of the Guitar charts in the game.

trent82
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
i'm not sure yet, but i'm gonna guess Llama. i know for sure it will be a song that i never choose to play outside of achievement runs.

eraserhead
11-06-2010, 05:43 PM
i like how 90% of these opinions are based on these two facts:
a. bawww i can't 5-star it
b. stfu, <random mainstream metal band> is teh bestest evarz, this can't compare.

personally, i love antibodies.
i love the bass part, i love the guitar chart, i love the vocalist's voice. that is hands down the best song on the disc, for me. i can't stop playing it. i didn't even knew poni hoax existed, and i thanks harmonix for adding it to the setlist.
People that don't like Antibodies should try it on Bass. It's more fun than most of the Guitar charts in the game.
people that don't like antibodies would still hate it because they'll get their ass whooped by the bass chart, believe me.

i love this setlist, really, it's surprisingly varied and enjoyable on the three instruments i currently can play (guitar, bass, keys).
anyway, there is a bunch of songs i can't stand:
1. caught in a mosh. really? it ruined GH80's already. in b4 "U CANT 5* IT NUB", i can and i did.
2. beast and the harlot. a7x is overrated as bananas, but this is not the problem. i'm still sick of this song after playing it over 9000 times in GH2. most boring song to me.
3. llama. i 5-starred it too so don't even try it. it's just... disharmonic. that thing is not a song, it's a technical exercise. and i don't find exercises fun.
4. roundabout. i played it once, i can't even remember it, but as soon as i beat the song, i shut down the xbox out of annoyance.
5. the bob marley song. i just don't like that genre.
6. rock lobster. don't get me started on this.

institutions
11-06-2010, 07:40 PM
antibodies antibodies antibodies antibodiessss...
and llama.
only because they took more than one run to 5 star.

i also hate du hast, midlife crisis, oh my god, the beautiful people, jerry was a racecar driver, rehab, the hardest button to button.

there are a few more, but i can tolerate them.

on the flipside, my favorite song in the game is Here I Go Again :P

bedlight
11-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Antibodies & False Alarm. I want to punch everyone from Harmonix in the face for picking those songs.

General Boredom
11-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Can't stand playing Roundabout and Llama. The latter because of my hatred of Phish.

simmias
11-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Rarely when a question is posed like this is there an absolute correct answer. Luckily, in this case there is such an answer: Rehab.

Steadysphere
11-07-2010, 04:32 PM
I totally forgot how bad Fly like an eagles chart is on every instrument. It's no fun to play, at all.

I'm suprised no one else has brought it up, most of the friends I play with on Xbox Live hate this song too. It's chart is just awkward.

blurbia
11-07-2010, 05:07 PM
I don't mind listening to Antibodies, but it was boring trying to play it (Xpert Drums). But I definitely don't like how it just wouldn't END. That song and Fly Like An Eagle, they just go on forever.

In fact, I went through the Endless Setlist on Expert Drums, and I was very bored. I had to pause at 58 songs and go to bed because the game had put me to sleep.

I think HMX definitely tried to cater to too many people, spread themselves too thin. There was only maybe 4 songs that were fun to play out of the 58 I played.

Anyway, worst song is Caught in a Mosh. Annoying to listen to, is going to be very frustrating to try and 5* on all instruments on Expert.

Daniel55645
11-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Llama for me by far. The song is simply unfun.

dude llama is fun to play on all instruments. especially bass. worst song is between humanoid, the 2 songs that are in spanish, or something bigger something brighter.

Daniel55645
11-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Can't stand playing Roundabout and Llama. The latter because of my hatred of Phish.
how do you hate roundabout? such a great song by such a great band

mikachu93
11-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Rarely when a question is posed like this is there an absolute correct answer. Luckily, in this case there is such an answer: Rehab.
I enjoyed Rehab more than most people would.

SebastianSB
11-07-2010, 05:59 PM

I promise you that questioning the musical tastes of everyone who disagrees with you in this thread will be a waste of time.

theprewett
11-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Rehab!!! Ahhhhh

Captain Spacker
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
beast and the harlot. a7x is overrated as bananas, but this is not the problem. i'm still sick of this song after playing it over 9000 times in GH2. most boring song to me.

Bananas are underated, apples get too much exposure. And oranges . . .

TA Sasuke
11-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Antibodies definitely. I don't really have a problem with most everything else though.

Cooljoe
11-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Worst song by far imo is Oh my God by some gay ass band I dont care to remember. She says "oh my god" like 20 fucking times. Her voice was very annoying to me. There are some songs like this one I will play once for the achievement and never play again.:uzi:

M4ster Pr0phet
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
The song "Oh My God". I forget the artist, but I played that for the first time last night...yeah I hate that song.

Squalasura
11-09-2010, 05:18 PM

This would have been my answer as well. Llama hurts my ears, eyes, and fingers.

Didi Mau
11-09-2010, 10:10 PM
So, I actually looked her up, and I don't know if her single reached the states, but the reason I hate Oh My God so much is because it's by the same person who did that "I like you so much better when you're naked!" song. Fuckin' hell.

Lucent Beam
11-09-2010, 10:49 PM
One Stars Reviews: (I hate them.)
Get Up, Stand Up
I Love Rock and Roll
Jerry Was a Racecar Driver
King George
Llama
Oh My God
Radar Love
Rehab
The Hardest Button to Button
Walk of Life
Werewolves in London

Two Star Reviews (I can almost tolerate playing them/hearing them.)
False Alarm
I Got You
I Wanna Be Sedated
Low Rider
Need You Tonight
Outer Space

I am a hater.

kantizuni
11-10-2010, 02:32 AM
I'm disheartened to say that one of my favorite songs so far was Rehab. I found it a lot of fun to play on drums.
Maybe because I was expecting it to be a whole lot easier than it was.

Too bad everyone else seems to hate it. :P

Worst song i've played so far would be I Wanna Be Sedated. I'm not excited about doing the punk songs challenge.

mikachu93
11-10-2010, 03:22 AM
One Stars Reviews: (I hate them.)
Get Up, Stand Up
I Love Rock and Roll
Llama
Oh My God
Rehab
The Hardest Button to Button
You have killed me. I am no longer living. I am dead.

Greenmember
11-10-2010, 05:22 AM
whip it
that bob marley song
imagine
the elton john song

yeah

WHAT!? My heart has died. I don't care for the Bob Marley song and Whip It is fun but can be kinda overly silly or annoying.

Really? Imagine? Sure it's not the most rock and roll song, but it's an amazing piece of music.

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting is liek one of the best Elton songs out there.

I'm sad faced by this. : (

Firvagor
11-10-2010, 05:44 AM
Rehab - terrible
False Alarm - ...really? Did they have a "variety" hole to fill or something?
Oh My God - seriously, learn to use more words
Good Vibrations - plain old not appealing, seems out of place

That's all I've got so far. I've been screwing around too much to get to the upper tiers, but I'm sure I'll find some more songs to 5-star and glad to be rid of.

EDIT: more!

Llama - ...no comment
Rock Lobster - watch for their next hit I Like Turtles!

Lordvader178
11-10-2010, 06:03 AM
2. beast and the harlot. a7x is overrated as bananas, but this is not the problem. i'm still sick of this song after playing it over 9000 times in GH2. most boring song to me.

I don't think you know what that word means.

Mongolian Beef
11-10-2010, 09:31 AM
I have 46 1 star reviews

King George and Oh My God annoy me the most.

azzaman333
11-10-2010, 02:12 PM
The 27 songs I've rated 1 lighter are;
20th Century Boy
The Beautiful People
Caught In A Mosh
False Alarm
Fly Like An Eagle
Free Bird
Good Vibrations (Live)
Humanoid
I Got You (I Feel Good)
I Need To Know
Imagine
King George
Last Dance
Living In America
The Look
Low Rider
Me Enamora
Oh My God
Outer Space
Oye Mi Amor
Portions For Foxes
The Power of Love
Rehab
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Something Bigger, Something Brighter
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1

Tao Jian Min
11-10-2010, 02:24 PM
My vote goes to.......... Phish - Llama

And NOT because it is a hard to play song, it is plain boring from start to finish.

But i am a classic Rock guy, i need Guitar solos ala Free Bird etc.

Llama is a bad song in my opinion

mikachu93
11-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I have 46 1 star reviews

27 songs I've rated 1 lighter
Does everyone here just hate music? If the classics aren't your favourites, and the oddballs aren't your favourites, and the rock or metal songs aren't your favourite, what the hell are?

I'm not singling you guys out, by the way. It's not an attack. Just saying.

Steadysphere
11-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Does everyone here just hate music? If the classics aren't your favourites, and the oddballs aren't your favourites, and the rock or metal songs aren't your favourite, what the hell are?

I'm not singling you guys out, by the way. It's not an attack. Just saying.

I guess it's a matter of how open-minded you are to other music. Being a huge DLC whore, my taste in music is very open-minded, meaning I actually liked a lot of the music on RB3 because of it's diversity. But if you are a fan of genres maybe not featured a whole lot in RB3 (90s grunge/alternative comes to my mind) then you're kinda screwed.

Son of Kyuss
11-10-2010, 10:37 PM
I really only dislike 2 songs out of the entire setlist, Llama and I Got You (I Feel Good). Llama isn't really my cup of tea as I just find it bland and not something I'd generally listen to and I Got You... I think everybody knows why it isn't that great.

Otherwise I absolutely love the setlist for RB3.

seabassmonster
11-11-2010, 05:53 PM

thats rock band 2, so, uh.... fail?

my nomination is rehab hands down. the last thing that trainwreck amy whinehouse needs is more publicity. besides, i could think of several songs that should be on there in place of that garbage

seabassmonster
11-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I second that motion

GrantM
11-11-2010, 05:57 PM
For me of all the songs on RB3 the only ones I hate are Misery Business (because I dislike Paramore...well I hate Hayley Williams, the rest of the band I've got no problem with) and Rehab

theshieguy
11-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Okay. So, just for laughs, I actually pulled up my Rock Band 3 setlist to see the ratings I gave. The total for 1-lighter ratings I have is 36. There are 30 TRUE 1-lighters and 6 that I don't ever want to see in random setlists (songs I only want to play online with friends). Let the hate commence. :p

*Antibodies
*Beast and the Harlot
*The Beautiful People
*Been Caught Stealing (friends only)
*Before I Forget
*Bohemian Rhapsody (friends only)
*Caught In a Mosh
*The Con
*Crazy Train (friends only)
*Du Hast
*False Alarm
*Free Bird (friends only)
*Heart of Glass (friends only)
*Hey Man Nice Shot
*Humanoid
*I Got You (I Feel Good)
*I Wanna Be Sedated
*In a Big Country
*Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
*The Killing Moon
*King George
*Living In America
*Llama
*Midlife Crisis
*Oh My God
*One Armed Scissor
*Radar Love
*Rock Lobster
*Roundabout
*Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (I will ONLY do this one on vocals :p)
*Something Bigger, Something Brighter
*Space Oddity (friends only)
*Viva la Resistance
*Walk of Life
*Whip It
*Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1

Compare that with the 25 songs that I gave a 5-lighter to:

*20th Century Boy
*25 or 6 to 4
*Break on Through (To the Other Side)
*Centerfold
*China Grove
*Cold as Ice
*Crosstown Traffic
*Dead End Friends
*Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead
*Get Free
*Here I Go Again
*I Can See For Miles
*I Love Rock N' Roll
*In The Meantime
*Lasso
*Last Dance
*Misery Business
*No One Knows
*Plush
*Portions for Foxes
*The Power of Lover
*Sister Christian
*Smoke on the Water
*Walking on the Sun

I think the issue with Rock Band 3 (and maybe what some people misunderstand with SOME of the hate for certain songs :p) is that the game has really good music...but not really good music that's fun to play. As a kid, I loved "Rock Lobster," "Saturday Night...," "I Wanna Be Sedated" and a good bunch of the other songs I 1-lighter'd. But "that's a good song" does not equal "that's a FUN song to play." And I guess that's *my* issue with RB3. The music isn't BAD but the setlist has a...lackluster feel to it. A song being good/well-known just doesn't always translate to good game charts.

And out of all 3 of the main Rock Band titles, I'd say that this is definitely the least fun overall. Rock Band 1, in my opinion, is THE best setlist fun-wise that we have (with a close tie between Rock Band 2 and LEGO...if LEGO counts for some people :p). I'm almost sad to say, but if the DLC was still backward compatible with RB2, I'd probably still be playing that game instead of RB3. I am honestly just playing RB1/RB2 DLC and finishing up the disc-song goals in the RB3 engine. After my goals are completed, I doubt I'll be playing any of the 58 songs that aren't 5-lighters again...unless friends pick them. And, wow, that is a depressing realization. :p

EDIT:

Silly me. I forgot to list my nominees:

*Oh My God
*Llama
*The Con
*Living in America
*Something Bigger, Something Brighter

And the winner is...well it doesn't matter. They are all good songs that just don't equate to "fun" in this game. Plus, everyone's a winner, right? :)

Shadowiii
11-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Dang, I love Antibodies, but only on pro keys. It's a hell of a challenge, and it's catchy in a funny way.

Rehab, on the other hand, could be my least favorite Rock Band song ever. Yes, I hate it more than Cool for Cats.

davepeck
11-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I also love Antibodies. Can't stop dancing whenever I'm playing that song.

"Portions For Foxes" might be my least favorite song on the disc. Horrible lyrics, annoying voice.

THE ZOZ
11-14-2010, 03:56 AM
Bananas are underated, apples get too much exposure. And oranges . . .
I just simply couldn`t stop laughing reading this comment!!!!! CLASSIC

Catso10
11-14-2010, 06:42 AM
I love Beautiful People, Rehab is the worst song by far

NightListenerUK
11-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Antibodies and Rehab are both terrible songs. Plus they dont belong in "ROCKBAND"

I hate some of the harmonix choices that they throw in there I really do. I literally cant tolerate a third of the tracks in rock band 3.

And to whoever was hating on Caught In a Mosh - you're an idiot. Anthrax were one of the most popular metal bands in the 80's.

NightListenerUK
11-14-2010, 07:37 PM
1. caught in a mosh. really? it ruined GH80's already. in b4 "U CANT 5* IT NUB", i can and i did.

How exactly did it ruin GH80's? Thrash metal was a huge part of the 1980's.

The Nerevarine
11-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Antibodies and Rehab are both terrible songs. Plus they dont belong in "ROCKBAND" You don't belong in Rock Band.

And to whoever was hating on Caught In a Mosh - you're an idiot. Anthrax were one of the most popular metal bands in the 80's. I was alive in the 80's, and Anthrax was for pimply face skinny kids with too much angst. It was lumped in with Def Leppard, White Snake and the rest of the trash that's been mostly forgotten. Pantera, NIN, Metallica... those are 80's metal bands worth fighting for. Just for the lyrics alone, that song is incredibly pathetic. A 12 year old could write a song with deeper meaning. "Talking to you is like clapping with one hand. What is caught in a mosh?" ...are you serious? I'd rather go to rehab.

Despite the fact that it's incredibly painful to listen to and think about, it's got a right to be in Rock Band and I'll begrudgingly play it if someone picks it without remarking on how terrible it is.

Didi Mau
11-14-2010, 08:41 PM
you're an idiot

You're no smarter, jackass. I don't like Rehab as a song but it does have a good drum chart, and Antibodies is a solid song. Oh wait, it's opinions isn't it?

To be honest most of RB3's songs are fun on at least one chart, if you jump about on all of the instruments. Definitely better than RB2's selections, though I think RB1 is probably still the king.

theshieguy
11-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Antibodies and Rehab are both terrible songs. Plus they dont belong in "ROCKBAND"

I hate some of the harmonix choices that they throw in there I really do. I literally cant tolerate a third of the tracks in rock band 3.

And to whoever was hating on Caught In a Mosh - you're an idiot. Anthrax were one of the most popular metal bands in the 80's.

If by "whoever," you were referring to ME, you apparently didn't read what I wrote after I listed the songs above (and I highlighted the REALLY important part):

I think the issue with Rock Band 3 (and maybe what some people misunderstand with SOME of the hate for certain songs :p) is that the game has really good music...but not really good music that's fun to play.

Did I ever say "Anthrax sucks," "'Caught In a Mosh' is a horrible song" or anything that would deem me being called "an idiot"? :confused: Out of all the songs on that list, I can count on one hand the number of songs I don't like AT ALL (and Anthrax's song isn't one of them). "Caught In a Mosh" is an annoying strumfest that is NO fun to play. It doesn't matter what the history behind a band or their music is or how popular a song is. If a song is not fun to play, it's not fun to play. Period. I know a lot of people don't like Amy Winehouse and a few other bands, but *I* can't say that "Rehab" is annoying to play because it's not.

This whole thread is about which songs you think are not fun to play in Rock Band 3. I think some people confused that with "which songs do you think suck musically in Rock Band 3?" Maybe you were one of them? :confused:

NathAttack
11-15-2010, 01:51 AM
Crosstown Traffic is mildly fun on guitar, boring on everything else and Hendrix makes my ears bleed (sorry). I just don't get the hype.

Worst song on disc. More power to you if you like Jimi's music, but I can't stand it.

Makker
11-15-2010, 06:31 PM
I have to add antibodies to the list.

Why is half of this crap even in "Rock Band". Jeez! I don't want to dredge up that tired decrepit senile old debate again as it's been done to death but come oooooooooon!!! What gives?

mikachu93
11-15-2010, 08:04 PM
I have to add antibodies to the list.

Why is half of this crap even in "Rock Band". Jeez! I don't want to dredge up that tired decrepit senile old debate again as it's been done to death but come oooooooooon!!! What gives?
What gives... Well. You see. The name "Rock Band" is not to be taken literally. Should the name "Rock Band" be taken literally, by any man, woman, or child, that person should probably stop playing, because they will not be happy with the game.

Would you (general sense) prefer the title "Band," or perhaps "All-Encompassing Music Game?" I believe TwistedFate came up with those. Very clever fellow.

Echilion
11-15-2010, 09:09 PM
1 lighter rating
Smoke on the Water
Plush
Du Hast
Dead End Friends
Before I Forget
Caught in a Mosh
Low Rider
Don't Stand So Close To Me
Rehab
False Alarm
Antibodies

5 lighter rating
Roundabout
Llama
I Can See For Miles
China Grove
25 or 6 to 4
Crosstown Traffic
Cold As Ice
Walk of Life
Lasso
Break on Through (to the other side)
Radar Love
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

Daluca 47
11-19-2010, 05:23 AM
Antibodies definatly. Curse you :(

Yinga Garten
11-20-2010, 01:41 PM
1 Lighter Rating
Don't Bury Me... I'm Still Not Dead by The Riverboat Gamblers (feels like a pointless inclusion, probably was only to bolster up the 'Punk' offering, also I hate it)
False Alarm by The Bronx (I normally don't find The Bronx to be that bad, but I don't like this song at all, feels pointless including it again)
Humanoid by Tokio Hotel (I hate anything by Tokio Hotel, pointless to include it)
I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown (I love the actual version, but I hate this version)
I Need to Know by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (I just don't like it in general, there are much better Tom Petty songs out there)
The Look by Roxette (Always hated this song)
Me Enamora by Juanes (I can understand why it was included, but I don't personally like it)
Outer Space by The Muffs (Only Muffs song that I like is Kids in America, hate all of the others)
Oye Mi Amor by Manß (Played it once and then avoided it like the plague, for my own sanity)
Something Bigger, Something Brighter (Absolutely crap, the lyrics just prove this)

Meanwhile I have much more songs with the 5 Lighters rating:
20th Century Boy by T.Rex
Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Break On Through (To the Other Side) by The Doors
Caught in a Mosh by Anthrax
Centerfold by J.Geil's Band
Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver by Primus
The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen
Llama by Phish
No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age
One Armed Scissor by At The Drive-In
Roundabout by Yes
Space Oddity by David Bowie
Walk of Life by Dire Straits
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1 by The Flaming Lips

eburkulosis
11-21-2010, 02:56 PM
antibodies antibodies Antibodies ANTIBODIES!!!!

(Hope you have that song stuck in your head now :P)

That and 'Yoshimi Fights the Fuzzy Pink Robots Part One of Twelve' or whatever the shit its called. Makes me want to stab my head

:boom

mikachu93
11-21-2010, 03:46 PM
That and 'Yoshimi Fights the Fuzzy Pink Robots Part One of Twelve' or whatever the shit its called. Makes me want to stab my head
While I have nothing but absolute respect for varying tastes in music, and I realize that nobody will always agree with me on my musical tastes, anybody who doesn't like Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Part One, is most likely the Antichrist.

EDIT: I found the Antichrist's MySpace, and his favorite song is in fact Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. The Flaming Lips are even on his Top Friends list. So... I don't know what to think about that.

eburkulosis
11-21-2010, 05:00 PM
lolololol - well said.

Maybe I don't understand the cultural significance of the song or something...what am I missing here? I haven't heard this song until I played it on RB3. I just plain don't like it.

In all I liked RB2's setlist better. I find myself longing to play DLC and RB1 & 2 tracks over these new tracks.

mikachu93
11-21-2010, 05:08 PM
lolololol - well said.

Maybe I don't understand the cultural significance of the song or something...what am I missing here? I haven't heard this song until I played it on RB3. I just plain don't like it.

In all I liked RB2's setlist better. I find myself longing to play DLC and RB1 & 2 tracks over these new tracks.
Eh, to each his own. I'm not really sure why I like the song so much, but u can understand why others don't.

As for the rest of the on-disc setlists, it's definitely a close tie between... Well, all of them, really. They all have a track or two I just can't play for whatever reason (dislike the charts or dislike the song), but I can find gems in every single game so far. I do find myself playing more Green Day tracks than any other songs, though.

Didi Mau
11-21-2010, 06:50 PM
I remember being 15 and rummaging through my brother's wardrobe looking for a shirt to nick for a party when I found this weird-ass album cover showing a massive pink robot with pipes coming out of its legs...it was the strangest, happiest sounding music I'd ever experienced at that point in time (I was listening to the typical teenage stuff back then, nu-metal and whatnot) and it was a big turning point in regards to my broadening of music tastes. I can't believe it got on RB3, it was the very first song I played (and FC'ed!) on drums :p

I'm going to say Oh My God is still by far my least favourite song on the disc, though the "Most Forgettable" award goes to Outer Space by The Muffs. It showed up today whilst I was playing bass and I couldn't remember a single thing about it, despite already playing it on all the other instruments- no melody, no charts, not even the chorus. Genuinely forgot the song was part of the setlist, haha.

SpiralGamerpro
11-23-2010, 07:55 AM
I know they've been said before, but I think Antibodies, Oh My God, and Before I Forget are the worst.

L3git L4dle
11-23-2010, 10:53 PM
"Portions For Foxes" might be my least favorite song on the disc. Horrible lyrics, annoying voice.

I must've missed the memo, I've never ever HEARD of that song.

TheDude wuz
11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
You shouldn't hate a song because of its chart.
I actually really like antibodies. Nice to have some rather unknown artists on disc.

I would say: Humanoid and Centerfold... and maybe Rehab.

Also I think I Wanna Be Sedated is a pretty bad pick for a Ramones song to have on disc.

Lucent Beam
11-24-2010, 09:36 PM
though the "Most Forgettable" award goes to Outer Space by The Muffs. It showed up today whilst I was playing bass and I couldn't remember a single thing about it, despite already playing it on all the other instruments- no melody, no charts, not even the chorus. Genuinely forgot the song was part of the setlist, haha.

Haha, I completely agree with you!!! Right now, knowing I've played it on bass/guitar/drums, I have no idea what that song is.

hirschikids
11-24-2010, 09:48 PM
WOW, IM SHOCKED NOBODY SAID "Jimmy was a Race Car Driver". IT IS EASILY THE GAYEST S0NG I WILL EVER HEAR!!

mikachu93
11-24-2010, 10:20 PM
WOW, IM SHOCKED NOBODY SAID "Jimmy was a Race Car Driver". IT IS EASILY THE GAYEST S0NG I WILL EVER HEAR!!
People aren't saying Jerry because people like it. I love the song, and saw Primus perform it live.

In fact, I hope I catch you online some time, just so I can pick it. :p

TA Sasuke
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM

Probably because that song doesn't exist ;)

stewielookalike
12-31-2010, 08:18 AM
I really only play the game on drums, with the other instruments for the occasional achievements, but I think the setlist is the best of any Rock Band game. Although I can see how its musical variety might bother some people.

Anyhoo.

I don't mind Antibodies and Rehab as much as most people. While I don't like Amy Winehouse, I think the song is catchy and fun to play.

My least favorite songs to play are probably Fly Like an Eagle and Llama.

Fly Like and Eagle is a good song, but the chart just seems wierd to me.

Llama is just too repetative for me. At least songs like Caught in a Mosh Panic Attack mixed things up a bit. But outside of a fill here or there, Llama is just the same 10 second beat repeated over and over. (On drums at least)

RichXbox360
01-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Apart from songs I downloaded such as The Doors "Light my fire" (anyone who says Will Young's version is better needs to STFU, seriously) and Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" and all the Queen songs, I hate all generic rock on the game, the vocals suck, cos you can't tell what the words are, and the songs generally aren't good.

Judivarious
01-02-2011, 12:59 AM
I would nominate any of the hispanic bands in this game....

Note Harmonix, Mariachi bands are not Rock bands.

LeGrimmReaper13
01-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Taste wise... I hate much of the music (I'm a full blooded Metalhead) (How ever there are several pieces of music that one just cannot say are terrible regardless of your musically taste such as John Lennon's song Imagine)

Fun to play wise, all of the music is fun to play, I think too many of you are writing it off because the song is difficult.

Anthrax sucks, even I have standards.

and I think Harmonix needs more foreign language songs (preferably in French, German, Russian, etc. Not Spanish, please not Spanish)

Poisonheadcrab
01-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Llama by far: Seriously, if you're going to put a song in your game and make one the most difficult for EVERY SINGLE INSTRUMENT, at least have the common courtesy to make it downright fun and/or epic and make those who finish it feel rewarded for how awesome they are. This song, all you get when you finish is a "ok, skip past this song. In fact, never play this song again."

They should just take it out, bump up "Roundabout" and its vocal difficulty to 7 (even if it's obvious that it does not deserve it) and leave THAT as the most difficult song on-disc.

ConstantxMotion
01-02-2011, 03:47 PM
so far for me

"foolin'" by def leppard

i love def leppard but this is just a soulless, generic and shitty "metal" song...

mikachu93
01-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Note: Not all Hispanic bands are mariachi bands.

SebastianSB
01-03-2011, 03:03 AM

That's...pretty racist.

JamesMallow
01-03-2011, 05:09 AM
whip it by devo is easily the worst.
it sounds like a song you'd hear in a gaybar(not that ive been in one)

SebastianSB
01-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Racism and homophobia...yup, this is an xbox site alright!

TA Sasuke
01-03-2011, 07:08 AM
whip it by devo is easily the worst.
it sounds like a song you'd hear in a gaybar(not that ive been in one)

Lemme guess, you were born in 1996. Devo is amazing.

JamesMallow
01-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Lemme guess, you were born in 1996. Devo is amazing.

97 actually,and was born into liking rock/metal

TA Sasuke
01-03-2011, 02:47 PM
97 actually,and was born into liking rock/metal

Hahahaha, you remind me of myself from like 4-5 years ago. I only liked Metallica and Slayer and all the late 80s early 90s rock/metal bands and never gave any other music a chance. Then, I turned 14 and started accepting more music, other genres and really expanded my musical horizons. You're only 13 though, you have plenty of time to branch out to other music.

BrandAid1138
01-03-2011, 04:34 PM
after finishing off all the songs on rb3's disc (which is my favorite for all the games so far) I'd nominate:

Oh My God - like most, the singing really gets to me in this song.
Llama - i play drums most of the time, but for achievement purposes will play other instruments or sing, and this song is just a kick in the dick on all.

SebastianSB
01-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Llama - i play drums most of the time, but for achievement purposes will play other instruments or sing, and this song is just a kick in the dick on all.

Have you tried keys? That's how I got my five star if I remember correctly.

BrandAid1138
01-03-2011, 06:34 PM
i have not tried keys on Llama yet, but will do so upon your recommendation. do you play keys on pro or regular? I'm not up to pro yet, but can hang with the regular keys. thanks for the tip.

reaper527
01-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Have you tried keys? That's how I got my five star if I remember correctly.

thats how i got mine. i did expert keys on guitar, and the song was very easy.

Normajean19
01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I've given a one star rating to the following songs:
*Need You Tonight
*Rehab

I really loathe playing them.

I didn't enjoy Antibodies at first, but after singing it a couple of times for my 5 stars, it grew on me. It is a silly song, a bit of fun, far from the worst on disc IMO.

Question. Have you played Everybody wants to rule the world on expert guitar? Super fun.

Anyways, my pick is Jerry was a racecar driver solely for the Expert Bass part. Absolutely impossible.

Also, to whoever was using Beast and the Harlot as an example of a bad song because its lyrics are intelligible, Avenged Sevenfold uses clean, regular singing.

PANIC ATTACK 10
01-04-2011, 06:06 AM

INXS is awesome! i just hope they do devil inside soon.

IncensedCape
01-04-2011, 07:04 AM
I bought this game on release date and have played it maybe four times. The game has the worst setlist in any music game ever released. Boring as fuck for the most part. Might even trade it in for Rock Band 1 and 2 and just leave the achievements, which are also a load of crap.

SuperWoody64
02-19-2011, 02:15 AM

I'd buy this whole album in a second.

Hey Nanners
02-19-2011, 10:55 AM
I agree with Antibodies.

Piculiar
02-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Oh my gawd, thie thread is so full of shit. I've never seen so much whining in my life. The setlist is good, but VARIED. That's the whole point of it. Saying "I don't want to hear x type of music" only goes to show how close minded you are. Sure, I'm still pissed that they let Lady Gaga on there, but the RB3 setlist is just fine in its variation for the most part. Bitching about Llama cause it's hard is silly, as it's an entertaining song, and the same goes for Antibodies and JWaRCD, in which the bassline isn't even THAT hard.

There aren't really any truly BAD songs in the game, but there are those that I don't fully enjoy playing. Like Crazy Train, which I am so tired of that I want to rip Ozzy's hair off. Or Rehab, Get Free and Living In America, which are songs that I pretty much just don't like in general.

Can we maybe have a "BEST On-Disc Song" thread now?

TornShaun
02-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot....................simply because it's driving me nuts trying to 5* it lmao (decent song otherwise)

mattpacman
02-25-2011, 05:04 AM

agreed. i love visions on drums. and worst song would have to be rehab.

kallik12
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Rehab is the most annoying song i have ever heard

RealistIdealist
03-28-2011, 12:54 AM
After many months of playing this game I've come to the conclusion that the worst songs on disc (imo) have to be Me Enamora, Hey Man Nice Shot, and False Alarm. I also hate I Got You (I Feel Good) just because they chose a CRAP version of that song. I gotta admit the original of it was better by a long shot.

LolMunnchy
03-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Oh my gawd, thie thread is so full of shit. I've never seen so much whining in my life. The setlist is good, but VARIED. That's the whole point of it. Saying "I don't want to hear x type of music" only goes to show how close minded you are. Sure, I'm still pissed that they let Lady Gaga on there, but the RB3 setlist is just fine in its variation for the most part. Bitching about Llama cause it's hard is silly, as it's an entertaining song, and the same goes for Antibodies and JWaRCD, in which the bassline isn't even THAT hard.

There aren't really any truly BAD songs in the game, but there are those that I don't fully enjoy playing. Like Crazy Train, which I am so tired of that I want to rip Ozzy's hair off. Or Rehab, Get Free and Living In America, which are songs that I pretty much just don't like in general.

Can we maybe have a "BEST On-Disc Song" thread now?

^This a million times! My least favorites would be before I forget and king george. After, pretty much, mastering before I forget on guitar hero 3 on expert, then moving to rock band 3, i feel somewhat bored. The chart is too simple, for my tastes.

My favourites would have to be hey man nice shot, llama and antibodies. Also walking on the sun

Quake007
03-31-2011, 02:06 AM
"Caught in a Mosh" takes it easily for me... worst vocals, worst drum part, worst everything.

I don't like "Rainbow in the Dark" much either, but "Caught in a Mosh" is just the absolute worst.

I sort of like Antibodies, particularly the drum part at the end.

NOBODY rips on Dio, you're killing me man

But the chart IS pretty piss poor.

Randygam3freak
04-01-2011, 02:45 PM
IMO

Antibodies, Before i forget, Rehab, i can see for miles and sister christian.

Also rock lobster.

klaww
04-03-2011, 04:57 AM
Even being a mostly metal and punk listener, I actually liked songs like oh my god and antibodies.
the only ones I couldnt stand were rehab and good vibrations. oh, and the two in spanish. Did they not learn from GHWT?

D0ctorNick
04-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah I feel like this set list either has shining stars "Rainbow in the Dark", "Foolin", etc but overall it's terrible. The difficulty is non-existent on 95% of the songs. Also "Yoshimi"....wtf? If you're going to but ridiculously easy songs in the list at least make them good...like "Whip It". DLC for this game however is fantastic...Piano Man on expert Pro keys is soooo fun

mikachu93
04-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Also "Yoshimi"....wtf? If you're going to but ridiculously easy songs in the list at least make them good...like "Whip It".
http://www.myfacewhen.com/367/

Yoshimi is my favourite song in the entire game.

Bl°°dwolf
04-04-2011, 03:52 PM
like opinions, musical tastes are like assholes, everyone has them and they stink to everyone else.

BrandAid1138
04-04-2011, 05:50 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.com/367/

Yoshimi is my favourite song in the entire game.

I've never heard this song before rb3 and i really dig it. Yeah, it is pretty basic musically, but it's a catchy toon.

and Blood hit the nail on the head with opinions.

Skode
04-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Ive played Antidodies on all five instruments and hated the charts on each and every single one of them. The song itself isnt bad but after playing it on the game ive grown to hate it. Musically though Oh My God is significantly worse... i dont know anyone who likes that song - its terrible.

pa system
04-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Llama by phish

Jordan0123
04-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Before I Forget and The Beautiful People, they tailored their setlist to an older generation, apart from a few. These two songs are examples of a 12 year old's taste in music.

Richjn
04-08-2011, 11:42 PM
I dont like Low Rider.

PandasEatCereal
04-13-2011, 01:12 AM
Rehab for sure. -.-

Fai1cookie
04-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Llama. Is it even a song that people like listening to?

Piculiar
04-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Llama. Is it even a song that people like listening to?

You probably haven't listened to it, then. Phish is a great band.

Devil_Dante
04-21-2011, 04:41 AM
I have to agree that "Oh My God" is the most annoying song in the entire game. I can stand to play all the other songs, even though some are boring. Though I really didn't like how the setlist consists of many little-known and old songs. I mostly download metal and other challenging/fun songs, but as long as I can stand listening to the song and the chart doesn't put me to sleep I'm open for pretty much any song.

ange1ous
04-22-2011, 10:38 AM
There are a few I try to avoid - Centrefold ( I even mute the TV when that comes on), Good Vibrations (that was a pain to gold star on vox) Rehab, I can see for miles.
For me, this is the worst setlist of the 3 so far.

D347H0FL0V3
05-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Before I Forget and The Beautiful People, they tailored their setlist to an older generation, apart from a few. These two songs are examples of a 12 year old's taste in music.

Fail......