PDA

View Full Version : Evil Queen Palace Collectables Help...

graemelunn
05-24-2007, 02:31 AM
OK, I have booked an opticians appointment as I am sure they're somewhere right in front of me.
Could someone list the locations of the mugs and the apples on this level as I can't seem to find all of either of them....
Cant wait to be done with this bloody game....

piledriver26
05-24-2007, 02:37 AM
hey how do you post your own question in a new forum? I can post on someone elses but i don't no how to post my own. Can you Help?

The Pants Party
05-24-2007, 02:43 AM
I don't have the game anymore, but the apples are hidden in cauldrons mostly, which don't appear to be able to break open, but they do, so that might find a few for you.

graemelunn
05-24-2007, 02:57 AM
OK, I have found all the mugs (somehow I missed the one above the queen's bed).
Currently 2 apples short...grrr.
Pants, is it just the green bubbling cauldrons that break or the ones with pink stuff too?
NVM I just found 'em

graemelunn
05-24-2007, 03:00 AM
hey how do you post your own question in a new forum? I can post on someone elses but i don't no how to post my own. Can you Help?
In the forum you can select New Thread at the top and post from there. Be sure to check existing threads though to ensure you aren't requesting something that has already been answered elsewhere.

Brahmabull981
05-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Have you gotten the poison apple on top of the book case in the tower with the platforms spinning around? That was my last to get.

You say you have the mugs, but I can only find 4 of the 5 :$

1. In the middle of the left room with the lever for the moving stairs.
2. Above one of the big stepping stones after the previous room ^^^
3. Above the queen's bed.
4. Above the 4 movable blocks that go to the ceiling
5. ???

Which one am I missing? :(

Rocket
05-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Have you gotten the poison apple on top of the book case in the tower with the platforms spinning around? That was my last to get.

You say you have the mugs, but I can only find 4 of the 5 :$

1. In the middle of the left room with the lever for the moving stairs.
2. Above one of the big stepping stones after the previous room ^^^
3. Above the queen's bed.
4. Above the 4 movable blocks that go to the ceiling
5. ???

Which one am I missing? :(

On the 2nd set of stepping stones/blocks that you have to jump across. Once you get to the end of it, you have to turn around and jump back...you will see it there...

Brahmabull981
05-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Thats what I mean by my number 2 :(

Found it. There was one on each of the stepping platforms, one on either side, I had to go a different route but got it eventually. 1000/1000 :)

AkinAgate
07-01-2007, 04:09 AM
I am finding eight of the apples and can not seem to find the last one. Does anyone know of one that might be hard to see? :confused:

AkinAgate
07-01-2007, 05:11 AM
Ahhh I just found the last apple!:woop: