PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get a good deck together

JPX Brutality
11-04-2010, 12:56 PM
So I've gone through the game twice now and the card unlocks have been unbearably bad for me. I been reduced to just trying to win using traps and it sucks. First I started off wanting a syncro/elemental/evil hero deck but other than the Elemental Heroes I started with I haven't unlocked any, no doubles, also no Avion or the Lady hero(forget her name), also I've only gotten like 3 tuner monsters total. It's getting boring to have to play through over and over again. Has anyone gotten a lot of Elemental Heroes or tuners.

xEmoRangerx
11-04-2010, 01:21 PM
This is what the game is about, grinding until you have the cards to make the deck you want.

JPX Brutality
11-04-2010, 01:24 PM
i realize that and obviously I haven't stopped playing but can you give me at least 1 elemental hero after beating the game twice

Rastaman20
11-04-2010, 08:44 PM
wow dude i get elemental heros all the time as well as traps n shit and i belive if everyone gets the same starter deck it has like 3 elemental heros in it

xfatboi904x
11-05-2010, 02:36 AM
So I've gone through the game twice now and the card unlocks have been unbearably bad for me. I been reduced to just trying to win using traps and it sucks. First I started off wanting a syncro/elemental/evil hero deck but other than the Elemental Heroes I started with I haven't unlocked any, no doubles, also no Avion or the Lady hero(forget her name), also I've only gotten like 3 tuner monsters total. It's getting boring to have to play through over and over again. Has anyone gotten a lot of Elemental Heroes or tuners.
at first don't try to get any theme deck going just try to stack it with high atc and good spell and traps and u should be ok.

JPX Brutality
11-05-2010, 01:46 PM
thats the thing I'm not getting any good cards at all. None of them work together and none of the trap cards I get are useful. All my monsters I'm getting are ones that cannot be normal or special summoned except by removing from play certain cards I don't have. Basically I'm still playing with the starter deck + some syncros and I've won over 150 cards. They have all not been any good traps or any good monsters. I just recently got my first way to fusion summon and even then I can't because I don't have any elemental heroes other than the ones they gave us and most of my fusions are elemental hero fusions that need either avion or bladedge

OmegaXP
11-05-2010, 05:51 PM
thats the thing I'm not getting any good cards at all. None of them work together and none of the trap cards I get are useful. All my monsters I'm getting are ones that cannot be normal or special summoned except by removing from play certain cards I don't have. Basically I'm still playing with the starter deck + some syncros and I've won over 150 cards. They have all not been any good traps or any good monsters. I just recently got my first way to fusion summon and even then I can't because I don't have any elemental heroes other than the ones they gave us and most of my fusions are elemental hero fusions that need either avion or bladedge

Same dude -_-. The game keeps friggin giving me the E-Hero Fusions, yet i dont have ANY E-Heroes aside from Wildheart. Also keeps giving me incomplete sets of cards. (Like i have a B.E.U.D, and not a single B.E.W.D, 3 Cyber Twin Dragons, but not a single Cyber Dragon).

My Deck is the most mix-matched deck i have ever used in a game, and i got a feeling its gonna stay like that for a while. (The first regular E-Hero the game tossed at me was a Neos, which i already had <_<)

The Destroyernatorer
11-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Same dude -_-. The game keeps friggin giving me the E-Hero Fusions, yet i dont have ANY E-Heroes aside from Wildheart. Also keeps giving me incomplete sets of cards. (Like i have a B.E.U.D, and not a single B.E.W.D, 3 Cyber Twin Dragons, but not a single Cyber Dragon).

My Deck is the most mix-matched deck i have ever used in a game, and i got a feeling its gonna stay like that for a while. (The first regular E-Hero the game tossed at me was a Neos, which i already had <_<)

Mine too. At this rate I'll be playing for weeks to get enough cards for ANY kind of strategy. It's a bit of an irritant.

duelingk
11-06-2010, 04:02 AM
This game is really beginning to irritate me. I finally got a judgement dragon, but not a single 4 star or below lightsworn. I havent gotten anything really interesting besides some staple traps and magics. My friend got jinzo, mirror force, and other really cool toys within his first 5 duels.

I wouldnt even mind being pigeonholed into using an E-hero deck or something, but this cards I get are soooo scattered!

Grrrr I really am beginning to hate this game. Crap online, crap single player. The only fun will be playing with people off a friend list.

Phoenix BLK
11-06-2010, 05:04 AM
oh that sucks i can't get any of the cards i want but by the sounds of it i keep getting the cards you guys want. not that theyre not awesome but i really want my deck. sucks you can't trade...