PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable titles

vodo316
11-04-2010, 01:13 PM
ive had a browse through and the only titles mentiond as unlocks are the WCW and ECW titles, But when you look at the belt section in game there seems to be atleast 6 slots locked. Does anyone have any idea what or how to unlock these others?

BenWo
11-04-2010, 02:04 PM
I was hoping there would be custom titles as well but it doesn't seem like there are.

Kash Howard
11-04-2010, 02:27 PM
ive had a browse through and the only titles mentiond as unlocks are the WCW and ECW titles, But when you look at the belt section in game there seems to be atleast 6 slots locked. Does anyone have any idea what or how to unlock these others?

The list of belts in order are

1st Row WWE, World Heavyweight and United States
2nd Row Intercontinental, Unified Tag 1 and Unified Tag 2
3rd Row ECW (New Silver one), Hardcore, WCW Championship
4th Row World Tag 1, World Tag 2, WWE Tag 1
5th Row WWE Tag 2 and Million Dollar Belt

The belts unlocked for me at each ppv once I won or defended one of the titles. I'd recommend play each title match at a ppv. As of now there's no known way to unlock the million dollar belt without buying the unlock all item

vodo316
11-04-2010, 02:31 PM
ok cool cheers if anyone finds a way to get millions doller be sure to let us know

Manc_Man
11-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Is there anyway to add these to Universe to actually make these titles something to compete for, or are they just for show?

I have them unlocked, just want to add them to universe.

mini0mk
11-04-2010, 09:50 PM
To add them to the universe do the following

Go to my WWE
Then go to superstars
Click on the superstar you want to have to title
Click on title setting
Give them the selected title

vodo316
11-05-2010, 01:53 AM
ive given the unlockable titles to sumone but i dont see them or contenders in the title section will they still be defended?

Aquaman6686
11-05-2010, 02:02 AM
ive given the unlockable titles to sumone but i dont see them or contenders in the title section will they still be defended?

Just turn Universe off, you can defend those titles whenever you want. And by moving unlockable singles titles onto wrestlers with "major" championships, you can defend those titles as well.

Kash Howard
11-10-2010, 02:17 AM
ok cool cheers if anyone finds a way to get millions doller be sure to let us know

THQ just released this code HISTORICALBELTS to unlock the Million Dollar Belt, Hardcore Belt and Cruiserweight titles

Bloody Sky
11-10-2010, 07:31 AM
THQ just released this code HISTORICALBELTS to unlock the Million Dollar Belt, Hardcore Belt and Cruiserweight titles

This is correct.

Note: The code didn't work for me until I entered the code with all lower-case characters. Just a heads up.