PDA

View Full Version : Professional & Serious Achievements

Kimzies 88
11-04-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm stuck on both of these. I've already got the Focused achievement but how do you get the others. I did 1 song & got the 1st achievement then when i signed back in i had to pick another song to rehearse & it says you can rehearse the song twice but after doing that how do you continue rehearsing with another song?

KiddingPigeon
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm a bit confused? you can rehearse all songs twice (there may be 1 or 2 which you can only do once) after you have rehearsed that song the maximum amount of times, you can no longer rehearse that song... so pick another song to rehearse, in theory you only need to practise 7 unique songs (if you rehearse each one twice)
Hope this helps.

Kimzies 88
11-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Yes i know how many times you can rehearse them but i dont understand how you get on to another song after you finish rehearsing one. Do you have to continue to the next stage to rehears another song or can you do more than one at the same stage?

KiddingPigeon
11-06-2010, 07:11 PM
I understand now, correct after rehearsing a song twice... do the next part in story mode then it will allow u to rehearse again.

maur1c1o
12-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Thats correct basically make sure you dont pick the same song again as once youve rehearsed a song 2 times you can no longer rehearse it then continue campaign and pick a new song to rehearse as you cannot rehearse the same songs again in the same campaign pretty stupid to be honest but its a bad game unfortunatily