PDA

View Full Version : Cards played too fast

HuntyBigHead
11-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Is it just me who is getting pissed off with it? I've never seen 5D's and haven't watched any yu-gi-oh since the original but I bought the game because I enjoy playing the game but the thing is I don't know the effects of the new cards and am taken by surprise when the AI plays a card only to have to try and read it's effect within the space of about 2 seconds :@. Also, how annoying are morphing jar #2 and soul absorption!

Gottle
11-04-2010, 06:56 PM
CPU play really fast, 'cause it does long chain (discard cards, re-summon, shuffle, pick up other cards, etc)
Yes, sometimes it's better let him do what he has to do, and then check the result...

ChemicalxRachel
11-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Agreed! I'm like trying to read the cards and can't...and I kinda get confused when they pull out a combo I've never seen before.

I'm in the same boat, I haven't watched since the original, and I got it mostly for the nostalgia of the idea. I used to love playing yu-gi-oh!, and I still do, its fun lol.

DeeJayMark
11-04-2010, 10:10 PM
OK for all of you who wanna read cards and/or stop the process of the game (almost) anytime you want

anytime during a duel

hold the :abut: to stop the game, it will then ask:
"There is no cards that canbe activated at this time. Do you wanna check the field ?"
If you say yes, the game will "pause" and you will be able to go check any cards, ion the field, in the graveyard etc... When youre done, press :bbut: and the game will continue...

Preabo
11-04-2010, 10:26 PM
OK for all of you who wanna read cards and/or stop the process of the game (almost) anytime you want

anytime during a duel

hold the :abut: to stop the game, it will then ask:
"There is no cards that canbe activated at this time. Do you wanna check the field ?"
If you say yes, the game will "pause" and you will be able to go check any cards, ion the field, in the graveyard etc... When youre done, press :bbut: and the game will continue...

PLUS

If you don't want to press :bbut: all the time if it asks you "Do you want to activate blabla" then hold the button! Just found that out. :D

DeeJayMark
11-05-2010, 01:06 AM
ya your right, i wrote that in another thread