PDA

View Full Version : Secret Achievements?

Storm Matthews
11-04-2010, 03:36 PM
So far I have come across one...

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ts/Zt/14CLiGJhbC9NCBt0GltTWUVEL2FjaC8wLzI5AAAAAOfn5-hCxlI=.jpgJump the Shark (10 GS)
Made the shark jump while recording the Dive In! Living Statue

Anybody else find any yet?

Alktrio3
11-04-2010, 07:04 PM
i too found that one. just messing around haha

HatTrick190
11-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Only got one statue so far, which number statue is that?

Storm Matthews
11-04-2010, 09:12 PM
It's the second statue.

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Whats the deal with Statues? How do I perform one and what do they want me to do?

Spoony Bard
11-05-2010, 01:29 AM
You unlock the statues by getting Bronze or higher in each event for the respective badge--ie, get the shark statue by getting Bronze+ in all 4 events in the shark badge group.

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Okay thanks.

Also whats the deal with Captured Captions? How do I get my photos captured?

Alktrio3
11-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Okay thanks.

Also whats the deal with Captured Captions? How do I get my photos captured?

im sorry, but have you played the game?

WarShenanigans
11-05-2010, 02:31 AM
im sorry, but have you played the game?

I'm sorry, but that comment made me laugh a little. Because literally the game spam photo's you. I'm glad i wore clothes.

Spoony Bard
11-05-2010, 02:32 AM
When they say captions, they mean the comments you get for your photos after you beat each game. Should unlock after 4 games as you get 3 per.

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 02:40 AM
Ah that explains it. I had Photos turned off... I like to play naked.

Storm Matthews
11-05-2010, 02:48 AM
All I gotta say is.... Yipes.

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 02:53 AM
All I gotta say is.... Yipes.

Try it sometime, feels good man.

Storm Matthews
11-05-2010, 02:55 AM
I needs some sort of support. Can't have my business flapping all over.

ProdigyChildPwn
11-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Found one:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jy/vT/1ICLiGJhbC81CBt0GltTWUVEL2FjaC8wLzJBAAAAAOfn5-v8K5M=.jpgOooh... Shiny! (10 GS)
Earned a Platinum Medal, or saw one earned, in any level

Daniel55645
11-05-2010, 03:56 AM
Found one:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jy/vT/1ICLiGJhbC81CBt0GltTWUVEL2FjaC8wLzJBAAAAAOfn5-v8K5M=.jpgOooh... Shiny! (10 GS)

i didnt get that one and i earned a plat medal

Storm Matthews
11-05-2010, 04:07 AM

I didn't get the ach. either, and I know I got a platinum.

HydroJuggalo
11-05-2010, 04:11 AM
I'm missing 2 of the 35 achievements. Both are secret. One is to have 5 people play the game on your system and I have yet to find what the other one is. I've got the shark one. Got the ooh shiny one. Literally I did all this in the span of less than 24 hours. I must say though, I checked out that Dance Central Demo that is on the Kinect Adventures game and it's pretty fresh. If anyone finds the last achievement please pm what it is.

jarheadwayne
11-05-2010, 04:11 AM
Found one:

I got this.

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 04:15 AM
Oh god, 5 people to play on your system? How does that work?

ProdigyChildPwn
11-05-2010, 04:22 AM
I didn't get the ach. either, and I know I got a platinum.
I also had the same problem, chances are you got it during an adventure. I got it during a free play game which isn't specified in the description. Try it and see if it unlocks.

Storm Matthews
11-05-2010, 04:31 AM
I also had the same problem, chances are you got it during an adventure. I got it during a free play game which isn't specified in the description. Try it and see if it unlocks.

Yeah, I got mine during adventure. I'll try during Free play.

HydroJuggalo
11-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Oh god, 5 people to play on your system? How does that work?

By that I mean 5 profiles have to be played with at separate times. That's all. If you honestly can't get 5 friends to come and play kinect, A. they're retards because kinect is awesome lol and B. Just make 5 profiles on your system and play one game on adventures one by one

WarShenanigans
11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Found one:

Only worked for me during Free Play. Hope that helps anyone.

upindat
11-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Dude there is going to be soooo many naked people playing this. Somebody going to be using dick for pointer!!

operation remie
11-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Only worked for me during Free Play. Hope that helps anyone.

i'm going to have to try this one in free play.

tEhHoLLoW
11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
That's What I Call Teamwork! 50G
Played all levels with multiple players

Platinom Nom Nom 20G
Earned a Platinum Medal, or saw one earned, in all Free Play levels

epicrage
11-05-2010, 03:30 PM
By that I mean 5 profiles have to be played with at separate times. That's all. If you honestly can't get 5 friends to come and play kinect, A. they're retards because kinect is awesome lol and B. Just make 5 profiles on your system and play one game on adventures one by one

Are you saying you need to play a game with 5 different created avatars and that will unlock the achievement?

tEhHoLLoW
11-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Are you saying you need to play a game with 5 different created avatars and that will unlock the achievement?

It's bullshit what he has writen. There is no achievement for that.

HydroJuggalo
11-05-2010, 06:14 PM
It's bullshit what he has writen. There is no achievement for that.

Actually my girlfriend found the achievement I spoke of on cheatcc.com while i was playing kinect. As I see it, you don't have all the achievements so how the hell would you know anyways?

HydroJuggalo
11-05-2010, 06:16 PM

But yes, according to one of the only sources that we could find with any of the secret achievements listed (cheatcc.com) that is what I mean.

Update: As of this moment, all 4 secret achievements on Cheatcc.com now say unknown.

tEhHoLLoW
11-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Actually my girlfriend found the achievement I spoke of on cheatcc.com while i was playing kinect. As I see it, you don't have all the achievements so how the hell would you know anyways?

Wait and you will see that I'm right, cheatscc knows shit.

HatTrick190
11-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Found one:

Only Free play apparently, because I got a platinum in adeventure and it didnt work, than i played free play and it worked.

Alktrio3
11-05-2010, 07:47 PM
actually my girlfriend found the achievement i spoke of on cheatcc.com while i was playing kinect. As i see it, you don't have all the achievements so how the hell would you know anyways?

pwned him!!

EricDC
11-05-2010, 11:03 PM
wait......that other guy said one of the secret achievements was to beat all levels with 2 or more players? god damnit I don't have a friend that wants to play this game that much haha

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 11:09 PM
wait......that other guy said one of the secret achievements was to beat all levels with 2 or more players? god damnit I don't have a friend that wants to play this game that much haha

I'm on the same boat as you. My friends don't even know how much time I spend playing video games, I actually like to keep what I do in my personal time on the down low.

I couldn't imagine their reactions when I tell them "hey can you help me get an achievement so I can 1k this game?"

MangledRex
11-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Why not do those achievements with players online?

Whiskey Daniels
11-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Why not do those achievements with players online?

I didn't know we could?

MangledRex
11-05-2010, 11:48 PM
I didn't know we could?
Well it doesn't say you can't so I'm assuming you can

TroubledReaper
11-06-2010, 12:39 AM

Platinom Nom Nom 20G

Where exactly did you get your info...? You only have 405/1000 in kinect...and you do not have either of the achievements you are talking about...

Renegadery
11-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Well it doesn't say you can't so I'm assuming you can

You can get it online, thats how I got it.

Whiskey Daniels
11-06-2010, 03:48 AM
You can get it online, thats how I got it.

How long does it take and how many levels are there?

TroubledReaper
11-06-2010, 03:50 AM
I keep reading posts from people that only have like 8-12 achievements in the game talking about what the secret achievements are...i have beaten the game and have only 7 achievements to go...i can confirm that the posts here thus far about the online achievements are not real i have tried them...so how about someone legit post here LoL

Correction the first post is legit. And so is the Earn one platinum.

Renegadery
11-06-2010, 06:00 AM
How long does it take and how many levels are there?

You just have to complete one game and earn a platinum. The time depends on which game you're playing. Are you sure you're not getting silver instead of platinum?

Whiskey Daniels
11-06-2010, 06:05 AM
You just have to complete one game and earn a platinum. The time depends on which game you're playing. Are you sure you're not getting silver instead of platinum?

I haven't tried, just trying to get an idea how what is needed and how long things will take.

Renegadery
11-06-2010, 06:08 AM
I haven't tried, just trying to get an idea how what is needed and how long things will take.
ahhh thats why you know nothing.. well the first online game I played, I got a platinum. So there you go two cheevs in one game.

Whiskey Daniels
11-06-2010, 06:21 AM
ahhh thats why you know nothing.. well the first online game I played, I got a platinum. So there you go two cheevs in one game.

lol, care to help me get these then?

tEhHoLLoW
11-06-2010, 09:10 AM
The Guys at Achievement Hunter believed me. Maybe that will be enough for you guys.

http://achievementhunter.com/games/kinectadventures/

MangledRex
11-06-2010, 01:21 PM
I have the two time challenges left and the two secret achievements..I'll never get the one for platinum medal on all freeplay levels

TroubledReaper
11-06-2010, 04:11 PM
The Guys at Achievement Hunter believed me. Maybe that will be enough for you guys.

Ok now i am really confused...you said in your original post that for one you had to play each game with another player and get a platinum or see one being obtained. I followed your link...and not only are the two achievements not the same but they are not confirmed yet...not to mention the wording of this shit...play all levels with multiple players...what the hell does that mean? Does that mean i have to play all the levels with three different people or what? I am so confused right now...also on achievement hunter...it says for platinum single player...therefore you cannot get that one if you see someone else get it because that would be multi-player....can anyone that is a bad ass at kinect get on here on 100% confirm the final two secret achievements before my head explodes LoL

jessenic
11-06-2010, 06:52 PM

He is telling the truth, Platinom Nom Nom and That's What I Call Teamwork! are real achievements.

I will post some screenshots that my friend gave me later.

TroubledReaper
11-06-2010, 07:57 PM
He is talking the truth, Platinom Nom Nom and That's What I Call Teamwork! are real achievements.

I will post some screenshots later that my friend gave me

Edit. corrected the last "o" (that I wrote "i") from the word "screenshots".

Ok I can now confirm this too. I Have one achievement left in Kinect Adventures and according to him it is to get a Platinum in every Free Play Level. Also to you sir I apologize I just didn't understand the odd wording of the achievements. It was nothing personal. Thanx for posting the achievements :-)

TroubledReaper
11-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok I can now confirm this too. I Have one achievement left in Kinect Adventures and according to him it is to get a Platinum in every Free Play Level. Also to you sir I apologize I just didn't understand the odd wording of the achievements. It was nothing personal. Thanx for posting the achievements :-)

Platinom Nom Nom 20G
Go out there and get em

jesse477
11-06-2010, 09:57 PM
God and here I thought I was gonna get a quick 1000. Only have the 2 secret ones left. Get all platinum's and play all levels with other players....on that topic does anybody know what that means? Just beat every level with another person?

This is gonna take time, I work night shift, got buddies that go to school or work during the day, the only time we hang out is on the weekends, and we usually start drinking and go out pretty quick and are too hung over the next game to play vids, lol. Oh well maybe I can con a roommate into playing alot of Kinect.

Get all platinum's may suck too. I can get them no problem, except 2 of the bubble pop ones on advanced(got the last one already) are gonna be pretty tough. Just gonna have to memerize the order they come out.

EricDC
11-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Yeah exactly. I have a buddy that helps me out with achievements every now and then, but he's not into them at all. I need a partner to help me beat Spyro on co-op but no other college kids would sit down and beat Spyro with me haha.

I already got shit for playing Toy Story 3 and beating it and when I explain it's for achievements, they just say that achievements are pointless and a waste of time. I need someone from Nor Cal to get achievements with me!! lol

I'm on the same boat as you. My friends don't even know how much time I spend playing video games, I actually like to keep what I do in my personal time on the down low.

I couldn't imagine their reactions when I tell them "hey can you help me get an achievement so I can 1k this game?"

jules the great
11-06-2010, 10:23 PM
damn and here i thought i was making good time with this game, but there is NO way ima play all levels with someone else much less try and plat every single one. hell no, my legs are killing me lol

WrottenSandwich
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM
I read thru the last 55 posts but I am still a little mixed up and trying to understand this - so is all you have to do for the teamwork one is play all the freeplay levels coop?

Does it have to be online or can it be with a friend at the house....?

Thank you

MangledRex
11-06-2010, 11:46 PM
I read thru the last 55 posts but I am still a little mixed up and trying to understand this - so is all you have to do for the teamwork one is play all the freeplay levels coop?

Does it have to be online or can it be with a friend at the house....?

Thank you
Well it can be done with both I assume

nastymastadaddy
11-07-2010, 12:05 AM
how many levels and how long does it take to beat all freeplay levels in co-op? i saw someone ask this question earlyer in this thread but i didnt see an answer.

Perses
11-07-2010, 12:54 AM
So far I have come across one...

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ts/Zt/14CLiGJhbC9NCBt0GltTWUVEL2FjaC8wLzI5AAAAAOfn5-hCxlI=.jpgJump the Shark (10 GS)
Made the shark jump while recording the Dive In! Living Statue

Anybody else find any yet?

How do you make the Shark jump ?? Thx.

AceSpartan
11-07-2010, 01:33 AM
You just jump while recording the living statue. Pretty easy.

WrottenSandwich
11-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Well it can be done with both I assume
All I have left is the bubble pop and I will have them all done in coop. I have a few that I have to go back and get platted....

Hope it works.... My legs and feet are Jello.... :)

4ceWeaponX
11-07-2010, 01:49 AM
What game is this?

WrottenSandwich
11-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Just got Teamwork in Kinect Adventures just popped during the third bubble bop. Not sure how long it took at least an hour and a half.

Played all freeplay games coop. I got one achievement left!

TroubledReaper
11-07-2010, 03:34 AM
God and here I thought I was gonna get a quick 1000. Only have the 2 secret ones left. Get all platinum's and play all levels with other players....on that topic does anybody know what that means? Just beat every level with another person?

This is gonna take time, I work night shift, got buddies that go to school or work during the day, the only time we hang out is on the weekends, and we usually start drinking and go out pretty quick and are too hung over the next game to play vids, lol. Oh well maybe I can con a roommate into playing alot of Kinect.

Get all platinum's may suck too. I can get them no problem, except 2 of the bubble pop ones on advanced(got the last one already) are gonna be pretty tough. Just gonna have to memerize the order they come out.
Dude if i was near u i would come party lol...this sounds exactly like my weekends...just about 2-3 times a month.

illuzion313
11-07-2010, 06:07 AM
YESSS!!!!!! PLATINOM NOM NOM!!! IS the secret achievement!!!

as well as the play every game with 2 players in free play!!!

Bubbi DK
11-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Just got one more secret achievement:
50Ghttp://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/av/lC/0YCLiGJhbC8xCxt0GltTWUVEL2FjaC8wLzFFAAAAAOfn5-5t+XY=.jpg
That's What I Call Teamwork!

I completed all Free Play levels along with my girlfriend..
So you just need to be two players on ALL Free Play levels.. ;)

jessenic
11-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Just got one more secret achievement:
50Ghttp://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/av/lC/0YCLiGJhbC8xCxt0GltTWUVEL2FjaC8wLzFFAAAAAOfn5-5t+XY=.jpg
That's What I Call Teamwork!

I completed all Free Play levels along with my girlfriend..
So you just need to be two players on ALL Free Play levels.. ;)
Works over xbox live also :)

Doh Nut
11-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Bubbi Dk, you're the man! Thanks for the pic.

Bubbi DK
11-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Wow that last one is a pain in the ***.. :)
Got platinum in all levels in "20,000 leaks", all in "Rally Ball" and all in "Space Pop".
Now all i need are 4 levels in "River Rush" and i think it was 5 in "Reflex Ridge"..

Pheeeew.. It's surely not cold in here right now!!!

Whiskey Daniels
11-08-2010, 07:19 PM
I have no problems with 20,000 leaks and rally ball, those seem like the easiest if you ask me.

Next would be the boating one and the worse one for me is Reflex Ridge, I hate that damn game so much, there is way too much side stepping and ducking and jumping, I'm so worn out after 3 of those stages lol.

reaper527
11-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Where exactly did you get your info...? You only have 405/1000 in kinect...and you do not have either of the achievements you are talking about...

do you not know how easy it is to extract achievement lists from a game disc with abgx360? you can dump achievement lists, with icons and descriptions, via point and click

EricDC
11-11-2010, 03:32 AM
do you not know how easy it is to extract achievement lists from a game disc with abgx360? you can dump achievement lists, with icons and descriptions, via point and click

Hey FYI be careful, the folks around here don't take to kindly to modders or people who illegally burn games....

HateMondays
11-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Yes it may be easy to rip achievements from a game using abgx360 but that would require people either having a modded console, a drive for the pc with the Kreon firmware or downloading the game from somewhere.

I know how to mod the consoles to play copied games but its pretty pointless considering the chance of getting banned from live, getting you gamerscore reset (Which would be a big problem considering people come here to increase their gamerscore!) or the remote chance of being discovered and fined for piracy.

jules the great
11-14-2010, 02:58 AM
Disregard my previous post, my wife and i had some fun playing co op and ran thru them all and I unlocked the teamwork acheivement, then i realized i only had maybe 10 plats to do so i did them, now 1000/1000 for Kinect Adventures!

Jedi Rainman
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
I just finished my 2 achievements this morning which were of course Platinom Nom Nom and That's What I Call Teamwork