PDA

View Full Version : spoiler free collectable achievements guide?

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-04-2010, 07:00 PM
i'm aware this game has collectable achievements, but i was wondering if there was a guide out there that was spoiler free, or at least very little spoilers?

Starstrukk X360A
11-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Find a walkthrough. Ones on GameFAQs usually help.
It's all text-based, but along the walkthrough for games with collectibles there's usually a mention of the collectible.

ozgoon56
11-04-2010, 11:53 PM
OP did specify spoiler free so I doubt that a walkthrough would fit the bill!

I used the spreadsheet from this thread :
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231996

It's not completely spoiler free but it's probably about as close as you can get. It has mostly brief descriptions of the location of each item so you can either use it to keep the next location in mind or just to check off items as you find them and then go back post game to find any missing items.

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-05-2010, 01:23 AM
OP did specify spoiler free so I doubt that a walkthrough would fit the bill!

I used the spreadsheet from this thread :
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231996

It's not completely spoiler free but it's probably about as close as you can get. It has mostly brief descriptions of the location of each item so you can either use it to keep the next location in mind or just to check off items as you find them and then go back post game to find any missing items.

sweet, thanks for this. after i beat the game, how do i go back to get items i missed? do i replay episodes?

ozgoon56
11-05-2010, 03:24 AM
sweet, thanks for this. after i beat the game, how do i go back to get items i missed? do i replay episodes?

You can choose any episode to replay post-game, and better yet, each episode has check points that you can start from so if you missed something in the last part of an episode you don't have to replay the whole thing. :) If only all games would be that considerate.

tehapoc
11-05-2010, 03:52 AM

Episodic system similar to 'Alone in the Dark' if you managed to play that gem of a game.